#7. Perfect day for a swim

As soon as we arrived at the house,  I decided that we would go swimming to cool down because it was a lot hotter here than it was where we used to live.

Anyway Lilianna was watching me as I put on her swimsuit with a confused expression on her little face.

I smiled down at her and she returned the favor by showing one of her adorable-shy smiles that will make anyone's heart melt.

A  few seconds later we were ready to head outside to check out our new backyard and of course go swimming!

I walked outside with Lil sitting on my right hip and we both looked around at our new house's backyard:

It has a big pool, and a small hot tub for whenever you wanted to go for a late night swim.

I have to say it was perfect for my siblings and our mother.

Lilianna reached her little arms towards the pool, making me laugh.

I held her in a way that allowed her to skim the water with her fingers, and when she felt the water she let out a loud and I mean very loud high pitched baby squeal.

" WATCH OUT BALL!", yelled a sudden voice from the house beside of ours.

Without missing a beat I covered Lilianna with my body carefully in a way that wouldn't hurt her.

The ball came towards me and I raised my leg and kicked it as hard as I could making it fly into the air towards the house that it came from.

" OUCH! GOD DAMN WHO THREW THAT?!"