About The Author

Hi, I'm the Author; Ainsley * waves* !

I'm just going to put down as much semi-personal info that I can for you guys!

******************************

Ainsley has been writing stories since the age of 6. Now 8 years later she continues to write for fun!  She has two younger siblings both of which she adores with all her heart ( even though they drive her crazy). Ainsley also has a special someone in her life named Lucian Grante.  Ainsley and Lucian have been dating for over 10 months and are very much in love!

Ainsley enjoys running, writing, reading, and traveling with her family in her free time. She has also played many sports such as; Swimming, Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, Baseball, and Cross Country. 

She lives with her mom, dad, sister, brother, and three troubling cats in a one-story-farmhouse-style house with a fence to keep her siblings from wandering off and wreaking havoc in the neighborhood. 

She is part city girl, part country, and part suburban. You can find her at the mall being dragged into stores like Forever 21, American Eagle, and Designer Shoe Wear by her group of very girly friends. She can also be found reading, and or helping out at the public library, or at football games screaming her lungs out at her school's football team, and or running cross country with her teammates practicing for the state championship.

You can get in touch with her on:

ANYWHERE EXCEPT FOR SNAP CHAT, DISCORD AND TIK TOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!