#25. Bittersweet

( 3 months later)

It was currently 11:10 at night and I was getting these sharp pains every few minutes.

I didn't want to wake up Lucian so I got out of bed and walked around the room as the pain slowly got worse.

About 20 minutes later the pain was becoming really intense, but me being my stubborn self wouldn't wake up Lucian.

" Ahh!", I screamed as another pain hit me, it was then that I felt something wet running down my legs.

" Babe? Are you okay?", Lucian asked as he got out of bed and turned on the lamp.

I hissed in pain as another one hit this was longer and a lot more painful than the others.

" Don't hiss at me Rowan!", he exclaimed.

I looked down at the ground making Lucian follow my gaze to the small puddle of water on the floor.

" Your water broke!?"

I nodded and grabbed his hand as another pain racked my body.

It was then I felt the pain getting lower and lower.

" Lucian! I need to push! One of the babies are already almost out!"

His eyes widened. 

" GO GET JESSICA! DON'T JUST STAND THERE!", I yelled at him making him run out of the room like his arse was on fire.

I walked into the bathroom and drew a warm bath before putting epson salt in it.

After that I took off my shirt and shorts but kept my underwear on and got into the tub.

A few minutes later Jessica ran in along with Lucian.

" Okay, Rowan in and out breathe", Jessica instructed me.

" Alright now push! As hard as you can!"

I let out a cry of pain as I pushed as hard as I could.

" Good job, Rowan, the 1st one is almost here!"

I took a breath of air and held it as I pushed harder and longer than I did before, a baby cry broke through the air.

Jessica grabbed a towel and wrapped the baby in it before placing him on my chest.

I pushed as hard as I could as Jessica and Lucian cheered me on.

A few minutes later another cry broke through the air, Jessica wrapped her up and handed her to Lucian who looked down at the baby in awe.

At that point the pain was getting less and less intense telling me that it was almost over.

" One more! One more and the last one will be here!", Jessica told me.

Lucian laced one of his hands in mine as I pushed for the last time.

The 3rd baby started crying for the 1st time making me smile slightly as I caught my breath.

" I love you babe", Lucian told me before kissing the top of my head.

" I love you too".

********************

" Xander Grey Rossi"

" Sophia Melody Rossi"

" And Kendall Elizabeth Rossi"