#8: Uh oh

'Uh oh', I thought inside of my head as a group of people walked over to where I was sitting as I was holding Lilianna.

" Did you throw our ball at me?!", raged one of them.

" No, I kicked the ball and also pay attention to your surroundings you could've hurt the baby", I sassed.

The group's eyes widened as they looked at my flat stomach.

" YOU'RE....?!", they assumed at the same time.

" No! She is in my arms right now, and she's my friend's daughter", I stated making them look down at the arm that was cradling Lilianna.

They all let out sighs of relief.

" But still you have to be a lot more careful with your surroundings", I explained.

" Okay we will...WAIT A FLYING NACHO SECOND?!", exclaimed one of the guys in the group making Lilianna wail.

" You're Rowan Bridget Evans".

I rolled my eyes. " How can you be so sure?"

He smiled at me. " Because I was there when you preformed last night".

I raised an eyebrow at him. " Were you one of the guys that chased me?"

He nodded making me glare at him.

I turned to one of the girls in the group and handed Lilianna to her.

" Can you hold her for a minute? I need to do something".

Without waiting for her reply, I pulled my arm back and sent my fist towards the guy who had chased me's jaw.

As soon as my fist made contact with his jaw his head whipped to the other side quickly making everyone in the group gasp in shock.

Then I picked Lilianna up out of the girl's arms and we went back inside.