#3: Dawn Of Sins Club

( WARNING EMOTIONAL ENDING!)

I rushed into the club from the back entrance, and made it to the room where all the dancers like me would wait to be told what we would be doing.

And I made it just in time, because as soon as I sat down the boss walked in.

" Willow, Lana, Kacy, Brittney, Anna, Viviana, you are all off set tonight. Rowan you will be doing a single and then a duet with one of our male pole dancers. Don't screw it up because the owner of the club is out there tonight with his friends and family. Also your not wearing that, it won't match the theme. Go to changing room A and the stylists will get you ready".

" Wait, miss I can't do-".

" Rowan, you can and will do it. You are really talented for someone your age. Now get to the changing room and get ready!"

I sighed and got up, and ran to the changing room.

My stylist Diana handed me the outfit that I would wear, and made me change before she did my makeup.

" There all done! You're going to kill it out there!", she told me before shoving me out of the room.

I rolled my eyes even though the door had already closed.

Then I quickly got into my place behind the curtains and waited for my boss to introduce me and what I would be doing.

" Tonight we have a special event! Rowan Evans our youngest and most talented dancer will be doing a single and then a duet and also we will be sharing a video of her letting us have a peek of her personal life . Make some noise for ROWAN!".

As soon as my boss yelled into the microphone cheers and whistles echoed through the club making me smile.

I closed my eyes and stood completely still as the curtains lifted up revealing me.

I opened my eyes slowly and the music started to play.

With a graceful swing, I pulled myself onto the pole and swung around twice before I slid down the pole.

I let my butt touch the ground before I yanked myself up like I had been burnt.

Then I lifted one of my legs high up into the air and rolled over before grabbing the pole and lifting myself onto it once again and let myself hang from one leg, as I spun 3 times doing a different kind of spin each time.

And then for the last move, I grabbed my feet and spun crazily down the last 9 feet of the pole making everyone start clapping and cheering.

The lights then went out above the stage concealing me, as the male dancer walked onto the stage and lifted me onto his shoulders, I was in a standing position with one of my legs bent in the air.

The lights came back on and then the second song started playing. 

( This is the duet one)

When the song came to an end, the male dancer went backstage while I sat down next to the screen that would be showing a peek of a day in my life:

" Hi, I'm Rowan Evans. I am 17 years old. I live with my mother and 3 younger siblings. But the reason why I chose this job was because I felt like I could fully express how I was feeling through movement. Also because my father left years ago leaving my mother alone with my two siblings and I. She found a job but it made her go away for a while.  Anyway I chose to do dancing 2 years ago because I was being physically bullied. I will admit I did want to end my suffering but, I imagined how it would affect my mother and siblings. So I didn't and I took up the prority to take care of 3 others. Lilianna is not my blood sister. She was my best friend's daughter. And my friend died while giving birth to Lilianna. But I was there with her as she took her final breaths. She said " Rowan, please do me a favor and raise Lilianna for me. I don't want her to end up in the foster care system and be passed around like no one wants her. Please". And I agreed. My friend died a few minutes after she gave birth to Lili. For me my family and friends will always come before myself".

The video ended and I looked at the crowd and saw that most of them were crying or close to it.

The lights turned on letting the crowd see me and letting me see them.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw that Luca was staring at me. 

Our eyes made contact and he stood up, 3 of his family or friends stood up too. And Luca pointed at me.

But before his friends or family got a good look at me, I was gone.