#9. " What happened to him?"

Cara's Pov:

We all watched as the girl took the baby girl and headed inside of her house.

" She has a killer punch", groans Dominic who was still clutching his jaw making all of us roll our eyes or laugh.

" Come on we need to get inside the house before boss comes homes", Jagger says and we all nodded in agreement.

We all didn't want to be on the recieving end of our boss's rath.

After we all got inside, our boss pulled up in the driveway with Luca, Milo and Jessica.

Jessica was the first to come inside with baby Milo sitting on her hip.

She suddenly froze in place as her eyes came across Dominic's face.

" What happened to him?", she asked in confusion.

We all exchanged looks with each other except for Dominic.

" NOT IT!", I yelled, followed by Emma, Addison, Jacob, Jagger and lastly Alexander who was on his phone as usual.

" You loose again", the twins Emma and Addison reply making Alexander grumble.

" Alright so dumbass Dominic sent a ball flying over into the next yard and next thing you know the ball comes flying back at him and hit him in the shin. We all go over to the yard and find a teen girl glaring at us as she was holding a 6 month old girl. She handed the baby to Cara and she punched him in the jaw", Alexander explained in a bored tone.

" LUCA!", Jessica yelled once everything had sunk in.

In mere seconds Luca sprinted into the house making us all chuckle at how fast he ran into the house for Jessica.

" Yes, baby?"

" Dominic hit our new neighbor with a ball!"

Luca turned around and glared at Dominic who gulped and held his hands up in surrender.