#15. The Mafia ball

I stood outside of the mansion where the ball would be thrown and waited for my father who abandoned Collin and I to show up.

Suddenly I saw him, he had dark brown hair streaked with gray, deep brown eyes that were almost black and pale skin.

He was looking around for me and when he turned around again he found me.

With long strides he made it over to me within seconds.

" Rowan, it's great to finally see you in person again", he told me with a smile.

" Nice to see you again too", I said holding back the anger I have had since he'd left my mother, collin and I behind like we meant nothing to him.

" Please welcome, Mr. Evans and his daughter Rowan!", a voice boomed from inside the mansion.

My father wrapped his arm around mine and led me inside of the mansion.

As soon as we started walking down the staircase cameras from the press started flashing as they took a million pictures of my father and I.

" Next we welcome The Rossi and Mendel family!"

After that was said my father let go of my arm and we walked down the last few stairs and waited for the Rossi and Mendel family to walk down.

I gasped as I saw Luca, Jessica, Darla, and Dayton gracefully walk down the staircase without making any noise as they walked down the staircase and to the bottom of the stairs.

" GIVE A HUGE WELCOME FOR THE KING OF THE UNDERWORLD LUCIAN ROSSI!"

I watched as a beautiful guy who should be a greek god quickly walked down the stairs.

He was breathtaking!

Then at that very moment our eyes locked..