A Surprise Visit

(Hood POV)

Good...god...

These last 2 years have been nothing but agony. Specifically, my mind feels like a damn hammer came crashing down on it.

Thankfully, despite this, I made quite a name for myself in this College, all things considered. Hell, they took it quite well that I was a Brit! They said things like "You're on the right side now" and "That choice was a good one", I'm guessing the tension between the nations is still pretty high.

Oh? You want to know where I am?

I'm at the Bundeswehr Command and Staff College!

This place has a great curriculum, and because I decided on what I wanted to deal with when I graduated, I choose the hardest course, specifically designed to create future Generals and Admiral.

The National General/Admiral Staff Officer Course...

It

Was

HORRIFYING

But thankfully, I survived, and the year is about to finish.

I should probably stop reflecting on these days and actually pay attention.

Professor:...past that, what need to be done?

A hand went up near me

?: The admiral should fall back, allowing the once tangled position to be shelled and cleared

Professor: Good. Now then, that was the last thing we had today, onto the final test

Our Professor walked to his table, and rolled over a projector.

Professor: Today will be the day you are tested in the field, specifically, against faux enemies and positions

Oh? This will be interesting

Professor: Because of this, this time of year is when the shipgirls take some time to come and monitor the students as they take this simulated exam, evaluating them at the end.

?: We're being judged by the shipgirls?!

?: This is gonna be terrifying!

Professor: Quiet down!...As I was saying, you will be watched by them. The girls that came volunteered for this, but they also get paid, so the staff joke about saying paid leave

That's another thing I like about our professor, despite how tough and rude he seems, he always find a way to lighten the mood.

Professor: Past that, the test is in 2 hours, so you can draw your plans, your organization, whatever needed, questions?

?: Do we know what shipgirls are assisting?

Professor: That's a good question, always pays to know. From what I've heard, the girls coming to proctor include Z26, Peter Strasser, Graf Spee, U-556, and Bismarck herself

.

.

.

BISMARCK?!

Bismarck actually decided to come to this?!

Professor: With that, you're all dismissed, happy hunting!

Ok...just get back to my room, then start panicking.
——
*creak*

*click*

...

Hood ran to her bed and grabbed a pillow.

Hood: *muffled* mmmmmmmmph!

Hood: Ah! Ok...ok...so then, what the hell can I do about this?