Meine Liebe

For the Atmosphere^
—————

There was no sound, save the breathing of the woman in bed.

She was fast asleep, her breathing is quiet and calm compared to what we saw of her not two days ago. Her long blonde hair laid out across her bed as she slept, at peace, unlike her terror when she's awake.

...

A small mist-like aura floated through her door, which looked around the room at the many small decorations which weren't there the last time they went here.

'She took things from my room, and put them here? That's...one way to remember me.' Infiltrator walked around the room, keeping a close eye on Bismarck's sleeping figure.

She saw that she had her Victoria Cross, her hat, a few pictures here and there, and her uniforms, both the old and new ones.

'Jesus, she's quite possessive.'

Finally, she went over to Bismarck's bed, and sat down next to it, looking at the sleeping battleship. She looked so serene and peaceful that you wouldn't have expected that she was a crazy bitch when she finally sees the object of her fantasies.

'To think that the root of all my problems is you Bismarck. I couldn't walk away, and I can't help but look back knowing I'll see your gorgeous eyes...'

Infiltrator sighed, getting closer to Bismarck. 'Now...I'll have to speak to you about something important, so I'll have to disturb your slumber. Apologies.'

Her hand went up, and she gently lowered it over Bismarck's face. With one last deep breath, she pushed her hand into Bismarck's head, the woman reacting immediately and snapping awake.

"WHO'S THERE?!" She sat up quickly, looking all around the room, yet spotting no one.

She was breathing heavily, but soon started to calm down as she noticed no one inside the room. "What...what was that?"

Her eyes fell on the cap she kept on her nightstand, the same one Hood wore all those years ago. She gently picked it up, hugging it close. "Was that a ghost?...A specter of someone?"

She would never admit it to anyone, not even her sister, but she was afraid of ghosts. So when she felt a sudden cold feeling on her hand, she froze and looked down, and saw a faint image of a hand grasping her.

"A-A-A...g-ghost..."

She started to shake, but as the arm held her, more of it revealed itself to her. Soon enough, she realized that the arm holding her was familiar...almost strikingly so.

Her fear slowly faded away as she grew shocked at the person that gradually appeared in front of her. Just two days ago, she was chasing this very woman, and now she's here...as a ghost?!

"Hood?! Why are you dead?! HOW ARE YOU DEAD?!"

"Calm down Bismarck! I'm not dead!...At least, I don't think I'm dead."

"Explain." Bismarck's insanity is obviously still there, Infiltrator can tell, but it was masked overwhelmingly so by her worry over her supposed death.

"I'm not even sure myself Bismarck, I just woke up from a nap and found myself in my old room here. I've seen how things are around here though, and I must admit it's not pretty."

"God, that's the lightest word I'd say."

Infiltrator chuckled at her words, which made Bismarck lightly blush hearing the sweet sound that only Hood could ever replicate. She took a deep breath, looking back to the Siren that had Hood's appearance, with the yellow left eye and all.