A Conference Call

The morning sun peeks its rays into the commander's room, slowly inching towards the bed. Eventually, it rested calmly upon Hood's face, slowly waking her up from her slumber.

Hood: mmmm...

She holds her head as the hangover kicked in.

Hood: I have to find another addiction, I always hated getting hungover

She closed her eyes and stretched, grabbing the covers and slowly taking them off.

Hood: Hm?

The covers were stuck on something underneath them...after looking at the shape, she noticed it was someone...

Hood: Oh please lord tell me it's not who I think it is

She slowly moved the covers from the lump, revealing the golden locks that she knows only belongs to one woman on this base.

Her cheeks were set aflame as she tried her damndest to not wake her up as she got out of bed. Eventually, she succeeded and still had Bismarck sleeping.

Hood: Success! Alright, onto the next ste-

*BAM*

Eugen: Wake up Lovebirds!

Hood screamed from the intrusion, while Bismarck immediately snapped awake, furiously batting at the covers to get out of the bundle.

Hood: Did you seriously have to do that?!

Eugen: What? It's fun

Bismarck finally managed to get out of the "net" and was rather pissed.

Bismarck: What the fuck Eugen?!

Eugen:*giggles* You look like you had fun last night~

Bismarck was confused until she looked at her attire, which was sloppily opened and messy, like she just climbed into bed like that.

She finally remembered what happened last night, her own face flushing crimson.

Bismarck: U-Umm...I-I'm Sorry Kommandantin!

Hood: It's alright! It was my fault anyways

...

Eugen: Anyway, it's time to start the day. Oh, and Kommandantin

Hood: Yes?

Eugen's usually teasing smile vanished, replaced with a serious face.

Eugen: I do believe that war is just around the corner, and Azur lane is calling for peace talks

Hood didn't respond right away, but she eventually nodded, letting Eugen and the now composed Bismarck leave.

...

Hood: Another war huh? I guess it's been too long since I passed so now they need another one

She cleaned herself up and made sure she was looking at least decent, she walked outside and found Bismarck and Eugen at the docks.

Eugen: The conference is in a few days, so we need to leave soon to get comfortable before things blow up

Hood: That makes sense, if you two are ready then we'll leave

They walked to their ships and hopped on, while Bismarck lowered a bridge so Hood could get on. With the sound of her mighty horn, the two ships left with their Kommandantin.
—————

Several days have passed, and the trio eventually made it to the meeting place, which was in a naval base located in Wales. The two ships docked alongside the fleet of Royals and some from the Union.