Escape

Hood: Fuck fuck FUCK!!

She punched at a wall to vent her anger, leaving dents in it from her ship strength. She silently cried as she did so.

Hood: Why did I have to be so careless?! She saw me! If they catch me I'm dead!

She stopped to breath, giving the wall a much needed break. She sat against the wall and cried into her knees.

Hood: What now?...I can't think of anywhere to go...The Eagles might just hand me over to the Isles, the Isles are obviously a no go...

She just sat there and cried for a few minutes, letting out all the stress of her close encounter.

...

Hood: Wait...

She stood up, wiping away her tears and taking off her hat.

Hood: There's two places I could go that I can still be safe in

She took off the formal Ironblood dress, leaving her in the black skirt and white dress shirt underneath it.

Hood: The Down Under or the Orient Sea...those may be my last options

She made sure she didn't stick out, taking off the final bit that she couldn't bring, being the badge on her shirt.

She ran out of the alleyway, disappearing into the night.

...

?: Hold on! They got something!

Rounding the corner was Prinz Eugen with her rigging out, the metal sharks were sniffing the area around the alley before zeroing in on a single spot.

Eugen: What did you find?

The sharks pushed over several bins, all of which contained the discarded clothing of Hood.

Eugen: Damn, she's already gone then...can you two track where she went now?

The sharks sniffed around, before growling in the direction Hood ran to.

Eugen: Right, this way girls!

She ran ahead as Z23 and Z1 ran after her. Nearby, other squads of girls were following Eugen's lead as she ran after the Royal Navy Battlecruiser.

Eugen: We will bring you back Hood, I'll make sure of it!
—————

2nd Day of the Hunt

The Royal Navy had been alerted to the news, with Warspite, Queen Elizabeth, and King George leading the investigation. They had the maids gather any kind of information they could, after getting permission by the authorities of course.

Bismarck allowed them into the country to assist in the manhunt...shiphunt. Her trail was already picked up, but she made it difficult for them by moving through crowded areas and keeping to the side paths to throw off the search.

...

Bismarck:*phone* Any news yet?

Eugen:*phone* Negative, the maids and the dogs are out and we still can't get a hold on her...if this keeps up any longer, she might leave Ironblood soon and we'll have practically lost her-

Bismarck: I'm not accepting that! If she gets away I'll find her myself!

...

Eugen:*phone* I knew you'd say that...we'll get her, don't worry

*click*

Bismarck:...

She put the phone down and looked around the still perfectly clean office. She sat in the Kommandant's chair, simply trying to piece together the information and sightings of Hood to get the drop on her.