The Meeting

As per Phantomope request, I did a double update. Check them out they got some good shit as well!
—————

Bismarck: The conference room should be just around the corner, when we get in, put on your best act

Eugen: Especially if Queen Elizabeth is there, we don't want to piss her off and start the war here and now

The two were giving Hood tips and pointers for how to act once they get inside.

Hood: Jokes on you two, I've gone to these things more than I can count!

...

Hood: I had a boring life...

The doors to the room were made of polished wood, which Hood found quite comforting. The two soldiers standing in front saluted the group, opening the doors and letting them in.

Bismarck: Good day everyone-

Hood: Thank you all for inviting us to this conference

Bismarck: She...she just took charge instantly?!

On the other side of the table, a man who looked to be in his late 30's sat with Queen Elizabeth and King George, he offered Hood a smile as she responded with her own.

?: It's a pleasure to meet you Commander Emilia Gaje

Hood: It's a pleasure to meet you Sir

She could see the look in his eyes, he accepts her as a commander for the respect she's showing despite the tensions in the room.

?: My name is Lenard Folk, current commander of the Royal Navy in Azur lane

Q.E: I am HMS Queen Elizabeth...may I say something?

Folk: Go right ahead

Q.E: Miss Gaje, are you British?

Bismarck and Eugen tensed up, as did George and Lenard.

Hood: I am British, but I moved to Germany a few years ago

Q.E: Hmm, very well then

Elizabeth backed down, much to everyone's relief. They sat down and waited for everything to be ready.
——

This conference, as I found, was meant to find a middle ground for the two major naval powers in Europe, being the Ironbloods and the Royals.

Specifically, the reverse-engineering of Siren technology in Ironblood and the Sakura Empire led to a disagreement between the major powers of Azur lane, with the Ironbloods and Sakuras vouching to use Siren tech to defeat their opponents, and the Royal Navy and Eagle Union wish to stick with their own tech.

Personally? I find this whole thing stupid.

As I thought about this, the two sides have been going at each other for a while, the shipgirls are trying their best to not lose temper while both me and Lenard are just sitting there watching.

George: These Sirens are an alien threat! We don't know a damn thing about their technology and we don't know just what they could do!

Bismarck: That's why we do what we do, we're trying to deconstruct the machines to find a way to bolster ourselves!

Q.E:*clenching fists* Do you not realize what you are doing?

Eugen: What do you mean by that your Majesty?

Q.E: The damned thing those Sirens told us all those years ago...they want to evolve through any means necessary

Oh no...if she goes there...