Smooth Sailing Sirens

"Hey! Are you ready to go Infiltrator?"

Purifier was knocking at her door, taking short pauses in between to not annoy the Siren inside the room. Infiltrator was sitting at her dresser, doing her hair just as she would as Ho-...

'Wait...I don't need to do my hair!'

She stood up, shaking her head and slapping her cheeks as she came over to the door. "I'm ready Purifier, I was just getting ready."

Opening the door, she noticed how Purifier was tapping her foot and staring at her almost immediately after she came to her vision. At first she was confused, until she saw the noodle of white hair she straightened out fall into view.

"Uh...I Can explain?"

"No need, cause I know that's your memories throwing you outta wack. Just make sure to keep yourself clean alright?"

"I was planning on it."

She put a hand to her chest, where her wisdom cube lay humming along. "I never thought that becoming one with Hood would throw me off so badly."

"It was experimental, but now you're Hood and Infiltrator. A Siren and a Shipgirl all in one neat and annoying package!"

Infiltrator smiled and rubbed the girl's head, quickly having her hand swatted away as Purifier fixed up her hair. The duo walked through the halls undisturbed, as both were high class Sirens, giving them free reign to go where they pleased in the facility they operated from.

Soon enough, they got the go ahead from Observer Alpha to go out and explore the Human World to gather data. Now you might be wondering 'why are they going out to the Human World itself, and not the oceans?' It's a very simple answer: Observer Alpha herself.

She wants to gather data on Human interaction, as Infiltrator's data on such has proven exponentially helpful in their research, and thus has tasked Infiltrator to go out and gather more of the same kind.

Of course, Purifier was nearly forced to stay, due to her attitude, but Infiltrator convinced Alpha to let her come in return of watching her.

"You ready to go Purifier?"

"Sure, but where are we going?"

"I'm...not sure. There's plenty of places we can go."

...

Purifier pointed around the global map they had, specifically towards one area in particular.

"Are you crazy?! There's no way I should go back there!"

"Oh come on~, seeing Bismarck's face when she really sees you as Hood with a Siren will crush her! Can we please?"

"There's no way-"

"Pleeeeeeeeeease?"

...

"Creator above, I hate when you give me puppy eyes...fine! We'll go!"

"Yay!"
—————

Infiltrator sat on a bench, watching as Purifier, who had dressed the part of an Albino girl with an oddly rolled bun hairstyle with two tails of her hair falling down, and a white sundress with sandals. She was dancing with a group of performers that played near the beachfront.

She was twirling and dancing as the people clapped her on, all the while Infiltrator watched the whole thing, thinking it was a stupid waste of time. They had a job to do for Christ's sake!

...

'Gaah! I need to stop with the mannerisms of Hood! I'm back to normal, I'm back to myself, there no reason to still play the role of the British skank!'