Where They Await You

...

A click rung out with a door opening, the interior of the chamber revealing as yellow and blue eyes peaked through.

...

She slowly walked through the room, towards her goal at the other end: A small scale teleporter, commonly used by the High rank Sirens to go to and from different locations on Earth.

Something she'll be using to finally finish her goal.

Her hand went to the console, and she pressed in the coordinates of her objective, the machine slowly powering on and filling the room with light.

...

"O-Oh..." Infiltrator's hands grew cold, as when the room was filled with the light from the teleporter, it revealed that she wasn't as alone as she thought she was.

Sitting in the corner of the room was Tester Beta, Observer Alpha, Purifier, and Omitter...all of which were staring right into her eyes.

"H-Hey girls...what are you d-"

"You took up her deal, didn't you?" Purifier's voice cut through the air like a knife, silencing Infiltrator before she could finish what she was beginning to say.

She didn't say anything, only looking away from them with shame and sorrow painting her face. Purifier slowly marched over to her, Omitter's hand reaching out to grab her before it was pulled back by Alpha, who silently shook her head and forced her to stay on the sidelines.

"You finally chose...and you chose them..." By now, she was nearly in front of the taller Siren, who refused to look her in the eyes.

"...Purifi-"

"No...I'm the one who's gonna speak, not you." She grabbed her chin, forcing Infiltrator to look her in the eyes. "Tell me this, and this is all I ask...why?"

"..."

Her grip tightened, and Infiltrator winced as she felt her jaw start to get crushed. "Are you too good to tell me? Is that it?!"

"No! I just..."

"What?! What is it?!"

Infiltrator fell silent for a few moments, then she sighed and gently put her hands to Purifier's cheeks. "What...what the hell are you do-"

Her words were caught, and the other three Sirens couldn't believe their eyes when they saw Infiltrator go in for a kiss, something that caught them all of guard. Purifier's brief moment of shock was slowly replaced with bafflement, her cheeks slowly growing more and more red.

Then, her eyes shrunk and her blush grew exponentially as she felt Infiltrator go all in, her tongue snaking past her lips as Purifier simply melted into her hands. Her arms fell to Infiltrator's waist, and she sunk into the bliss of the kiss.

"You're...seeing this too right?" Beta looked towards the others, with Alpha dumbly nodding snd Omitter holding a camera, looking to immortalize the moment.

Eventually they parted, a thin trail of saliva between their lips as Purifier battled down the blush now controlling her face. "That's why Purifier...you feel it, and that's what I'm feeling."

"Y-You...wow, that was...that was amazing."

"I have been told I was a good kisser. Now though, I'm sure you understand what I'm doing right?"

"More...or less, I guess." Purifier was disappointed, but rather, that was pointed towards herself then the woman in front of her.

She was longing for the one who has her love, and unlike for Purifier, her love was accepted, cherished, whereas Purifier's was rejected and laid down. If she truly tried to keep her here...her best friend might go mad.