The Beast of Affection

I haven't done one of these since Cleansing the Waters...better late then never I suppose for you horny folk out there.

But what can I say? I wrote it so I'm the horniest...

Eh, whatever.

Brace yourselves boys and girls, we got a Lemon incoming!
—————

Hood: I never thought getting any rigging's guns back would be so incredible! I felt like a new woman!

Karlsruhe: I'm happy you feel that way. Anywho, I have some other things to do today, so I'll leave you girls be

She walked away while waving at them, which they returned.

Hood: Well, now what? The paperwork can wait for another day and be completely fine

...

Bismarck: Well...I want to ask you something

Hood: I'm listening...

Bismarck: Well...Uhh...

Warspite: Hmm...

She was staring at Bismarck's flustered face, and she also smelled something coming off of her. Her eyes widened as she got a whiff of it, her cheeks lighting up as well.

Warspite: I'll...leave you two be

They both looked on as the dog girl left them alone, truly alone since no one was at the docks at this time.

Hood: Bismarck, what did you need? Because if you're wasting time then-

Bismarck: CAN YOU GO OUT TO DINNER WITH ME?!

...

Hood: Are you...asking me out?

...

Bismarck was looking away with a pure red face, not wanting to look Hood in the eyes.

Bismarck: Mmhmm...

She mumbled that, but Hood knew it was confirming it.

Hood: Well...

She looked at Bismarck, getting an idea on what to do.

Hood: Bismarck

...

Hood: Bismarck...

Steeling her nerves, Bismarck looked back too Hood, ready to get rejected.

...

What she didn't expect however, just happened.

Hood gently put her gloves hands on her cheeks, holding her head in place.

Bismarck: W-what ar-

Hood pulled her close and locked her in a deep kiss, catching Bismarck completely off guard and turning her red face crimson.

She held the kiss for a good while, right before Bismarck felt...it.

Bismarck: Is...is that?!

Hood separated slowly, a string of saliva connecting the two.

Hood: A French kiss...I hope you liked it~

...

Bismarck:*dazed* I-I-I thought you...were innocent...

Hood: Haven't you ever heard of acting? We're both over 60 years old dammit, why wouldn't I know?!

...

Bismarck: That's...actually a good point

Hood: Good. Besides, it was fun seeing you toss and turn trying to find someway to describe it