Which One is it?

Love...what is it too her?

In Bismarck's eyes, love is the union of two souls. A union that leads to peace and companionship like no other. A life that will forever more be lived with someone by your side.

For Hood, love is...tricky. It's a delicate emotion that can lead to the greatest of triumphs, or the worst of falls. Yet despite this overwhelming difference, she knows it is something that soothes both parties, and if the tie between the two is always strong, any problem can be conquered with combined effort.

That leads to now, where Hood's sparkling blue eyes open to the new day. Looking to her right, she saw Bismarck's sleeping face, resting from what happened last night.

Hood: In your words Bismarck, you're an angel

She smiled and stretched in bed, letting out a breath of pleasure as her back cracked a few times. She stood up and swiftly put her uniform back on, turning to the still sleeping Bismarck.

Hood: She might be out for a bit longer, so I'll leave her sleep

...

Hood walked over to her and kissed her cheek, as Bismarck smiled in her sleep.

Hood:*smiles* See you later Biscuit
—————

Walking through the halls, she found only a few girls actually awake, considering it was early. She said hello to those who walked past and swiftly made it to her office to start the day.

Already at her desk was a few pieces of paper that only held small bits of information, which meant that today was another slow day for her.

Hood: All the better I suppose

...

Hood: Eugen, when the hell did you get in here?

Sitting on the chair near the window, Eugen was flashing her ever so seductive smile while looking at Hood.

Eugen: Let's just say I've been waiting for a while

Hood: Uh huh...you didn't break in here did you?

She saw her flinch a small bit, knowing she was caught red handed.

Eugen: Well...I won't say I did nor didn't, but I will say that I'm really curious about why Bismarck didn't return to her dorm yesterday

...

Hood: Why would you be concerned about that?

Eugen: That's the thing, my room is next to hers, and each night I hear her routine before bed since she goes to sleep earlier than I do. Last night was different with it being completely quiet.

Hood: Hmm...I won't say anything until she decided to-

*click*

They stopped and turned to the door, where the gal of the hour was entering.

Hood: Bismarck! We were just talking about you

Bismarck: Y-you were?

Hood: Yes, now come, sit down and relax...God knows you need it after last night

Eugen: Woah woah woah...Last night?

She raised an eyebrow and looked at Hood, who was smirking. She then looked at Bismarck, who was red in the face and looking away from both of them.

...

Eugen: Oh...

..

Eugen: OOOHHHH!!!