A Beautiful Day!

My treat to you all, the ever so important and sought after journey. One where many men fight through perilous challenges in order to gain but a glimpse of, I am giving this treasure to you all...

A BEACH CHAPTER!
—————

Eugen: Umm...is she okay?

Hood was relaxing on the chair, while Eugen sat across from her with a slice of carrot cake in front of her.

However, laying on Hood's shoulder was Bismarck, who looked drained of life.

Hood: She's fine, just some coffee and she'll be back up in no time

Eugen: Uh-huh...right

Hood took a sip of the tea she was offered, enjoying the flavor hitting her tongue and the creamy texture of the drink.

Hood: Ahh~, the tea here tastes so heavenly

Eugen: This bar was always a good one, but I never knew they offered tea

Hood: Did you even ever ask?

Eugen:...

Hood: That's a no then

Leaning back on her chair, Hood looked out the window and simply sat idle, letting the sun's morning rays warm her up and give her the ever so lovely satisfaction of basking in the light.

...

Hood: Hm?

Out there, she saw some of the U-boats running by, and they were carrying...pool toys?

Hood: Eugen, why are the subs carrying all that?

Eugen: Ah, ignore them, they're just going to the beach to enjoy themselves

Bismarck: They do that sometimes...and thanks for getting me coffee Hood

They all fell into peaceful silence once more, before Eugen smiled and tapped the table to grab the other two's attention.

Eugen: Kommandantin, are you free today?

Hood: Well, I am now as the next workload will come in a few hours, why?

Eugen: Whg don't we also join the subs and go spend sometime at the beach? It's a nice day and the weather is perfect for it

Hood: That...doesn't sound like a bad idea. Bismarck, are you up for it?

Bismarck: Hmm...I could go for a bit of sand and sun

Eugen: It's settled!

She stood up, walking over to the door.

Eugen: Make sure you're done by 11!

*ding*

...

Bismarck: She left without paying didn't she?

Hood: Yep
——

Eugen: Ah~, the sun feels great on my skin!