Double Trouble

Observer Alpha was slowly walking down the halls, keeping quiet as she knew it was rather late in the day with many now resting. She had a small report in hand and a cup of a strange liquid which can essentially be called "super coffee", something that would surely kill any human that consumed it.

Using a tentacle, she opened the door to the lab, seeing Purifier hunched over the table asleep. Usually, the girl hates being here since it involves tech and science and talking, which are fairly high on her hate list.

However, this is where they kept Infiltrator's comatose body, and she's resting next to her.

Purifier was asleep, but even then, she had a hand wrapped around Infiltrator's own, keeping the girl "company" so to speak. Alpha deemed it unnecessary to wake her, so she left them be.

For the diminutive Siren, her work was more focused on going over the data that the two managed to scrounge up during their time in Germany, and oh boy did they gather plenty. Attitude, enjoyment, activities, popularity, crowd massing, the list went on and on with how much they managed to gather from just minutes of work.

'Truly remarkable...I'm surprised Purifier is this good at this concept. She could even be a supporter of Infiltrator and be a straight benefit as well.'

She smiled as she looked over to the two of them, seeing Purifier still holding the comatose Siren's hand. 'I hope you confess soon Purifier, since I know for a fact that Infiltrator is wandering on her morals. She might slip from your...no, our grasp.'

...

She turned back to the screen. 'If that does happen...I suppose she's been through quite a lot, and she still does gather data for us by simply being there. Infiltrator, if you decided on that notion, I suppose I can always help a longtime friend.'

The only stick in the mud for such a plan, Alpha thought, was the Empress. The woman was strict yet caring, so if she showed both the benefits of her leaving with the benefits of her continued gathering by going back to the humans and shipgirls...it might just work.

'Infiltrator, whatever your wish is, you have my support...my friend.'
————-

"ACHOO!!"

Bismarck rubbed her nose, finding it slightly weird that the sneeze just suddenly came about. Right now, she was getting dressed for an excursion, making sure her outfit was entirely up to standards before smiling and nodding to her reflection.

Of course, this isn't actually Bismarck, but rather Infiltrator. The hug that they shared, which eventually led to Infiltrator 'infiltrating' Bismarck, resulted in this, and she decided to use Bismarck's body for a short while.

'They all trust Bismarck unanimously, and like that, I can easily see the truth in everyone for their feelings on what happened...and I'll also have to apologize to Bismarck later.'

Correcting the hat once more, and making sure she looked as presentable as possible, she gave the mirror a wink before taking her leave from the office. She took a deep breath, before erasing the smile from her face, looking stone cold as Bismarck usually did. 'Time to go to work.'

As she walked, she found only a few girls walking about, which made sense as it was a bit late at night. She met with Bismarck after the battleship had fallen asleep, so naturally there would be only a few still awake.

Luckily, one of them is the one she wishes to speak too.

Now arriving at her old office, she peaked inside and saw no one inside, other than Eugen, who was knocked out on the table after working for a few more hours after her little talk with Spee. She entered and closed the door behind her, taking careful steps to not wake the sleeping cruiser.