Fallen Light

Disclaimer! I will not follow the anime or the game point on point.

Will more take elements from them and created something new out of them.

The reason is that the plot is too much to keep up with etc. The timelines I mean.

<><><>

Azur Lane Headquarter
Outskirts

1220 Hours

Third Person Pov

"We Crimson Axis will send you this present before we leave! Hahaha!"

The main figure of the Sakura Empire, Akagi laughs out and a huge battleship in black comes out from a portal.

Gasps quickly filled the entire area. The ship girls knew they are doom. Even Enterprise stumbled a few steps away.

Prince of Wales and Illustrious get a grim look by the size of the Siren ship. The expression of the Azur Lane makes the two fox sisters smile.

"Senpai." A brown-haired female shakes her seniors. However, they do not react to it, seem lost to their glorious first win.

"I do not care how about the size. If it is a Siren ship. I will shoot it down." Enterprise pulls her bow and sends her energy arrows at the Siren ship.

Thud

Thud

Thud

The arrows did not get a scratch on Siren ship and ready it's beam on them. The fear comes into everyone. Enterprise stares in shock and notices her conditions are not good to damaged the ship.

"Only the light can saves us now."

Illustrious claps her hand together and shows a tiny tear down her cheek, as she hung her face down.

HALLELUJAH!

Bright lights blinds everyone and the clouds blast away from the sky. Showing the clean image of the sky and one person falling.

Everyone, even Sakura Empire shipgirls look confused. Cleveland being the bro rushes over the falling body and catches him, before he hits the water.

"A man?" She questioned out loud and see blood all over his upper body and a half-broken blade sticking out off his shoulder.

"Thank you. I will repay you for your kindness." He gently pushed Cleveland away, as he steps on the water.

"Hey! You hurt!"

"And your friends are not?" He asks her and gestures to ship girls around them and the ship now beams at them.

"Get down!" She tries to push him down. As the beams fire at them.

"Do not worry. I will hold it off  with ease." He told her and limped himself away from her. For safety reasons.

"Legion's Shields." In a shocking manner. The man stops the attack beam.

Shields appears and covered everyone. The Sakura carriers stare in shock like the rest, seeing one man blocking the attack with magical shields.

"Ruler's Authority." He crushed the ship like nothing. Everyone begins to scream panicking in their heads, especially the Sakura shipgirls.

"We need to go now Senpais." Leaves of cherry blossom trees fly by them and disappear without any tracks.

However, nobody cares now. Everyone look overwhelmed by the newcomer. Enterprise lower her bow and stare at firmly, feeling his powers inside him.

Prince of Wales looks over to Illustrious with a small smile.

"The light huh?"

Illustrious brightly smile by it and watches the man standing in the middle of everyone.

"Wow." Cleveland just said and walk over to the standing man. Noticing he is not moving. "You okay?" She taps him and splashes.

He falls onto the water. Blood comes soaking out. Cleveland quickly pulls him up and sees he is unconscious.

"He is badly hurt. Take him to the Manjuus please." Wales requested Cleveland, as both her and Illustrious comes over.

"Of course!" Cleveland takes him on her shoulders and glides to the base. While everyone still is starstruck.