Anotherworlder's Entrance

Azur Lane Headquarter
Commander Office

1408 Hours

Third Person Pov

It was been small two hours since Y/n woke up and officially met some ship girls. Getting some spare clothes from Illustrious and Unicorn, made by the Golden feathered birds around the base and a cloak with Cleveland.

"Nice office Wales."

"Thank you Y/n."

Y/n and Wales are sitting in the commander's office, even though the Azur Lane does not have one. Wales at the desk and Y/n laying on the couch.

"Y/n, may I asks if you can tell what you can do?"

"Well, I got a knock-off Gate of Babylon, calling mine just Gates. Have a legion of spartan shields. Ruler's Authority... Can communicate with other species... Some other things too."

"I see. But what is Gates?"

"This." One portal emerges out of thin air and one sword comes out from it.

"That seems powerful if you can make more than one."

"I can, but it takes a toll on me," Y/n explained and snaps his fingers. Making the one portal disappear.

"Does what seem not too powerful?" Cleveland pops in the office.

"Probably for my enemies." He said and looks outside the window. Seeing something from someone else's eyes.

"Who is this Enterprise?"

"She is the strongest carrier may be the strongest ship from Eagle Union. Why do you ask?" Wales answered Y/n.

"Nothing just curious. Cleveland please show to the cliffside of the island." Y/n walked out. Cleveland and Wales make a quick 'dunno' look at each other before Cleveland left too.

———
Azur Lane Headquarter

Cliffside

1421 Hours

Third Person Pov

"This cliffside?" Cleveland asks Y/n, while they walk up to the cliffside which a certain bird called Y/n out.

"Yes, there." Y/n points over to the jumping Enterprise, as she jumps down with two smaller girls screaming after her.

"Enterprise!?" Cleveland panicking yells out and jumps down too. Y/n and the eagle share a look and both sigh.

"So it happens often huh? Grim." Y/n get a nod from the eagle and the two destroyers finally notice his presence.

"Hey! You are shield guy!"

"No, I am not Naofumi." Y/n laughs and puts a clipper on one of them.