Cheshire & Monarch

Unknown House

0821 Hours

Third Person Pov

Inside a house. In a room with TV and living room furniture around. Are two people sitting beside each other. An older man and a young girl. The girl's eyes glued to the screen and she asks the man something.

"Sir. I want a cat."

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Port 1

1300 Hours

Two days have passed since the flying Commander out of the window episode. Manjuus with Pennsylvania and Arizona in watch duty dragged the poor man out of the water.

Gridley the ship girl known for taking pictures. Got the perfect frame of Y/n flying out with his painful expression.

The commander office is also locked so the Manjuus can renovate the broken window in peace. So Y/n has no workplace anymore until it is fixed.

Enterprise has avoided him. But still comes to the daily Star Wars marathon in the morning. Everyone than Enterprise and Y/n does not what happened between them.

But they have seen the Grey Ghost redden every time looking at Y/n. No glare, just a blushing expression.

Portland and Indianapolis with help of two Dragon Empery ship girls have spread some juice rumors about them and make more gems than the freeloading Akashi could wish for. The cat repair ship begs to join the four, but it was a cruel rejection. 

Y/n has really glad the head maid, Belfast is not here. Otherwise, she would tease him day and night with it. Speaking of which, Belfast and her Maid Corps are now soon arriving with extra Royal Navy ships.

A gift from her Majesty herself the paper said. With Wales and the Commander himself are standing at the Port 1 for they arrived.

Until they are, Wales keeps asking Y/n what happened in the office.

"What happened in your office?"

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"..."

"..."

"So! What happened in the office?"

"Aaaahhhh!" Y/n crouches down in frustration and Prince of Wales laughs at the scene.

"Sorry, but it is too funny. Enterprise has been giving fewer glares at you an-"

"No. I do not want to hear it."

"Hehe." Wales laughs again and sees something far away from them.

"They are finally here." Y/n immediately stands up and tries to fix his tie. But he struggled with it.

"Let me." Wales take hold of it and easily fixed it for him. She quickly adjusts his commander cap. Y/n tries to stop her, but she keeps ignoring him and fixed all the things on him.

"Y/n, you need to stop moving. I can not fix it. If you moved."

"Wales. They are standing behind you." Y/n give up trying to stop her and let her do it.