His Illness

I have an announcement

I got New Jersey on first tried

The Gacha God have blessed me

———
Sardegna Empire Base
Open Market

1122 Hours

Third Person Pov

Downtown of Sardegna Empire Base. Are the Commander and Enterprise walking together to relax. The frequent attacks from the Sirens slow down and appear in eight hours time. So they have times to relax, as Y/n have dispatch a small number of Shadows Knights around the area.

The Commander look over to Enterprise with his reddened face. It have been two days since Littorio's teaching and none of them have barely talk to each other without getting embarrassed.

The embarrassed is too much for both. The Faction Leader of Sardegna Empire sure knows how to be bold and show how to do the job than sticking to the corner.

"Nice weather right?"

Enterprise look behind him. Ignoring the clear sky over them and more attention to him. He look away and whistle. Acting he does not feel the look on him.

"Yes... The sky is clam."

"We can to a ride you know."

"Huh? Ride?"

Grey Ghost did not understand what he meant until he points to the sky and make an eagle with his hand.

"Grr. Take your plane and fly around. Like Grim."

Enterprise was about to said that sounds crazy, but remember the time she did that during the short war against Crimson Axis. Y/n grins and Enterprise let a sigh.

She calls a plane and the area is enough open to the plane to land and both straps themselves on the wings.

"Do not fall off."