Iron Into Blood

House
Living Room

1523 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Sir?"

"Yes." The male Commander looks over to Violet while holding crispbread in his hand.

"Do you have any friends?" She tilts her head as Y/n feels the pain through his chest.

"Ack!"

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Commander Office

1200 Hours

Third Person Pov

The Commander humming to himself sees the clock hit twelve and the door opens up. He gives her a nod of acknowledgment and the maid places the tray beside his papers.

"Lunch Y/n."

"Thank you, Bel."

The Commander put his pen down and was about to take the sandwich in his hands. Until the head maid takes it from him.

"Uh?"

"Let me, Master."

Belfast shovels the bread and butter with meat into his mouth. The maid's behavior confuses him and he let her feed him.

Having a feeling, that something has happened with her or he forgot something himself.

"Hehe, Master's mouth is full."

She continues with shoveling the food inside his mouth. In the end, it makes him fall from his chair and Belfast then yanked him up with her arms.

"Sorry Master. As head maid, I am here to your needs." She tells him and walks over to the couch.

"Belfast! What are you doing?"

"Nothing particular Master."

Belfast then forcing, put his head down her lap as she plays his hair. The Commander's tingling goes completely off and Y/n is utterly confused.

"Bel? Why are doing this?"

"I told you. As head maid, I am here to help with your desire."

"..." Y/n stare blankly at her, or more at her chest. As they block her face. Both stay completely silent as the slightest sound from the other side is heard.

"Commander?"

Enterprise's head peeks inside the office but only sees Belfast sitting on the couch. Y/n's eyes almost popped out the moment he hears Enterprise.

Their position is both Belfast and the Commander faces their backs against the door as Enterprise looks over to Belfast.

"He is taking a visit to the toilets, Miss Enterprise."