Secret Operation Preparation

Unknown Location

Unknown Hours

Third Person Pov

"It is over Anotherworlder. I, Orochi the eight-headed dragon will destroy this world!"

A green-scaled dragon sprites fire out at the male standing under him. However, get pushed away by shields.

"This may sound cliché! But not on my watch! Come forth my Shadows!"

The man shouts and Shadow Knights come up from under their shadows. The eight-headed dragon scoffs and eyes glow in red.

"A mere human like you would not understand, Anotherworlder."

"Let us see that, Orochi."

———
Abandoned Island
Inner City

0312 Hours

Third Person Pov

A small group of Iron Blood checks around the inner part of the abandoned island. Trying to find the spies from Maid Corps

Without any luck sadly. However, they found the dragon, the one that keeps smashing Siren ships to left and right.

An Iron Blood senior with the ambition to destroy burn the world dips the Shadow Dragon to herself.

"Graf Zeppelin. The memo said to kill that thing." Z23 tries to reason with her, but it only makes her angrier.

"Let her be Z23." Prinz Eugen said and feel something under her rising.

"The heck is that thing!" Prinz Eugen's older sister, Admiral Hipper pointed at the hurt Shadow Knight. Eugen see it and put her hands over the knight's face

"Dear big sister, Hipper. This thing is not thin-"

"I am Y/n." Prinz Eugen stop touching his face. And take a few steps away from him. Before she teased him like the others.

"Oh? Kommandant, you must miss me if you are here~"

"No, sorry. I just want to drop Takao here off." Y/n explained casually, as literally, cannons are aimed at him. Like always.

"Ah! The person you abducted." Prinz Eugen finally notices Takao.

"Eugen, who he is?" Graf Zeppelin asks, as her rigging tries to bite the man.

"Anotherworlder Y/n. Just call me Y/n."

"And he is your dragon?" She asks while gesturing to the sleeping Fang.

"Yes. And you are?"

"Aircraft carrier Graf Zeppelin."