New Floof

Azur Lane Headquarter
Commander House
Bedroom

0121 Hours

Third Person Pov

In the bedroom are two persons lying with one at the other. Both sleeping and wearing a smile. The woman snoring lightly as the man she lying over begins to cough.

He takes the handkerchief he has always prepared for the situation and pushes her off him. Coughing a bit too much into the handkerchief and she opens one eye.

"Y/n?"

She opens both eyes wide and checks on the Anotherworlder while he coughs like he just got slam to the ground with a sledgehammer.

Her voice did not reach him and she tries to tab him on the shoulder. But stops due to the scars on his back, which she finally notices.

"You okay?"

"In truthful no."

Y/n puts the handkerchief away and turn back to the shipgirl. She holds a worried expression and he takes her arms and pulls her into a hug.

"Please do not tell the others. At least not now. I need to find the right time."

"I understand. But you can not keep it forever Y/n."

"I know."

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Sakura Empire Area

0957 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Shikikan-sama~!"

The Commander is immediately greeted by Amagi coming out of the entrance to the Sakura Empire area. The red gate is also called Torii. "

"Hello, Amagi. I am glad to see you again. Where is the Takao-class? I thought they were assigned for you."

Commander noticed the missing presence of the loving Onee-sama and Samurai Shipgirl.

"Do not worry. They are waiting with the rest."

"Then let us walk there now. We can not keep them waiting."

Amagi smile and takes his hand. Pulling him along the newly founded area for Sakura Empire. Until they stop at one huge shrine-looking building and two pairs of sisters stand at the entrance.

"Shikikan-sama!" Both happily greet him like Amagi before and unconsciously, Takao hugs him. Surprising them all.

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

"Ara?"

The three have their own responses but have the exactly same expression. The confusion and embarrassment made Takao completely red and she tries to make an excuse.

"I did not mean to! Please accept my apology. If needed, I will leave you all."

She bows down at a ninety-degree angle. Her sister Agato smiles smugly at her. Amagi giggled, as Y/n held her head up.