The Teddy

Car

1217 Hours

Third Person Pov

"You like it?

Violet nuzzles the teddy against her cheek and looks over to the Commander

"It is okay."

The girl answers the man and lets out a sigh of relief and joy. "I am glad. That teddy was mine until I gave you it."

Violet stops for a moment, before hugging the teddy for her all strength. The Commander laughs at her action. And Rex smirks from the driving seat.

"She surely likes it Y/n."

"Yeah..." Y/n gestures Violet to his chest and asks if she wants to sleep. The girl nodded and leans down onto his chest. Holding her new teddy for herself while her whole world keeps her safe from everything.

"Thank you, Sir." Her soft words make the two men crack into tears. Due to her cuteness and softness from the girl that is considered dangerous to the world.

"You are welcome, Violet." Y/n smiles at her and makes eye contact with Rex.

"God, Y/n I want her as my grandchild."

"Awww Rex will be her grandpa?"

"Yes, if I can."

"Of course Rex."

"Thank you, Commander."

"No thank you, Captain."

Both men cried happily the entire drive as Violet softly sleeps safely into Y/n's chest.

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Commander House
Bedroom

0723 Hours

Third Person Pov

Enterprise sitting beside the bed and holds his hand with Belfast cleaning the room.

Both stay silent and the bedroom becomes itself in silence. Small sounds from Manjuus' singing outside like a morning bird.

It is a calm morning like the others. The sleeping Commander on his bed, not making any progress over a week now. Enterprise spending her free time here.