Officially Partners

Sorry!! I know I post about I will post Friday, but I forgot to edit the chapters and then today my mom's friend call and said we need to come by and said hi because her daughter is holding her birthday.

Like why does people not letting the person know before the day?! I need to go out and buy some chocolate because I or my mom does know the girl that well.

I spend 30 of my country currency on it and later made fun by my hair of the girl and her friends.

But I had a nice dream with a planet filled with younglings and Anakin Skywalker. So my day was not completely shit.

———
A

zur Lane Headquarter
Port 3

1102 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Herr Kommandant."

The voice of Tirpitz blows the air. The wind blows past the standing Commander at the end of the port. While he looks at the blue sea.

"Yes?"

Y/n answered in a tired tone. He did not turn around towards the Queen of the North, but she could tell he does not have his uniform on other than his pants.

"Your cap." She takes his cap out under her arm and reaches it out for him. The Commander makes a small gesture and Shadow Knight appears up. Taking the cap from her to him.

"I am guessing you are here because of my absence?"

"Yes. I do not think you can run this place properly."

"Hmm." Commander still stares at the water. Memorizing the sounds of the ocean and feeling the coldness from Tirpitz herself, as she carries it everywhere.

"I will report to Lord Bismarck about your ineffectiveness."

"Okay... There is more you want to talk about, or are you just enjoying the view?"

He could still feel Tirpitz standing behind and now it was a glare like Enterprise always did.

"You slacking off, why?"

"Personal reasons."

"Is it because of the child you took in?"

It happened fast for Tirpitz. The Commander was looking away from her and then vanished, as she meets by a sword at her throat from Igris under her. She tried to see where Y/n left and see him standing beside her.

"Who? What child?"

"I-I..."

"As I thought. Igris please show Queen of the North the way out."

The Commander orders his knight. The shipgirl gives him a quick glare before she walks away. The Manjuus flies down to him and gives him the weekly report.

"Tell those cat officers, they need to stop trying to your kind or I will personally meet them."

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Commander House
Living Room

1309 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Papa."

Amagi-chan hugs her father in worry. The Anotherworlder crouched down on one knee and returned the hug. He looks up and sees from the corner of his eyes. The squad is here and playing with Amagi-chan while Amagi watches over them.

"Hey, I am back."

The others finally notice his presence and immediately run over to him except Amagi. Javelin bounced up and down like just drank Oxy-cola from Laffey.

Speaking of the girl. Laffey is tugging his leg like a koala sleeping. Z23 saluted him before she threw herself into a hug with him. Ayanami, the last one puts his hand over her head and Y/n starts giving her daily headpats.

"Hi girls."

Amagi smiled at them. Imagining herself in there. Hugging the Commander and him hugging back. Something she wanted, but she needs to keep herself at bay. To show a good example to her sisters and everyone else in Sakura Empire.

"Amagi hon?"

The Kitsune snaps out of her thoughts and sees the entire group looking at her. Waiting for her to respond to them.

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Want a hug too?"

The Anotherworlder have his arms open for Amagi too and the shyness overcomes the Kitsune. The girls put their hands on their eyes, but maybe also peek out. As the Commander presses the shy Amagi against the wall. The tails quickly block the view and whisper yell at Y/n with her reddened face.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!"

"Nothing? Just hugging my daughter's mom and my dear partner."

Smoke rises from Amagi's head. The times she plays within his mind are now getting repay. Y/n held his cards now, but what will. Amagi do now?

"Just kiddi— Mn! Mm-mm."

"My eyes!"

The girls see Amagi kissing the Commander forcefully and he gladly takes it. Not the best example to the others. Most girls held their disgusted faces on except Laffey and Amagi-chan.

The bunny is taking a nap and Amagi-chan claps her hands. Her Papa and Mama are officially together.