Hate

Unknown Location

Unknown Hours

Third Person Pov

"Sir? What defines hate?"

The male puts his gun down and looks over to questionable Violet. His eyes follow then down to her hands. Seeing them drowned with the colored red.

"Something you do not like."

He looks worried down and takes a flask out. Washing her hands, as Violet says the words. "I hate killing." He stops, before replying.

"Me too Violet... Me too."

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Dorms
Enterprise's Room

0800 Hours

Third Person Pov

Beep!

Beep!

Be-

Enterprise put her hand over the alarm and sits up on her bed. Then she sees someone opening the window in her room.

"Belfast?"

"Haha, no."

His voice makes her open her eyes fully and see Y/n in a plain white t-shirt and shorts with pink stripes on. Enterprise just hoped it was Belfast, but she clearly sees him and his stupid smile in her opinion.

"Why are you here? Giving us more vacation days when we are in a war?"

"What? No. I am here to wake you up. I gave Belfast the order to make you some breakfast and I will wake you up."

Y/n flips sunglasses on and Grim flies inside from the open window. "I have put some more casual clothes for you." He gestures to her desk and walks out with the eagle.

Enterprise quickly looks at the clothes and then glares at him.

"He is seriously the worst."

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Beach

1017 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Why are we here?"