The Maid Wants In

Azur Lane Headquarter
Commander House
Bedroom

2104 Hours

Third Person Pov

It is the same day, the newcomers from Iron Blood came. Y/n nicely greets them and finds out one thing about them.

Zeppy has her Mama's view of the world and wants to burn it.

Spee acts and is a high school girl, who is an introvert.

Tirpitz carries her coldness around her and never shows any expression.

His Shadow Dragon, Fang has left him for the Graf Zeppelin family and still has Zeppy's 'taste my wrath' bite on his hand.

Or else his day has been going smoothly and did not see the head maid again or Grey Ghost the whole day.

A feeling crept under his skin and feel those two are some ongoing war at each other and himself is in the crossfire.

Playing with his Lego, Y/n stands up from the sound of whispering outside the door.

"Someone there?" He forms electricity in his hand and ready to shock the person.

"Knock once, if you are friendly. Knock twice, if you have bad intention."

Knock

"Okay. I trust you."

His hand with electric touch the handle. Sending a shock through it and opens the door faster the person could react as he chokes the person.

"I did not trust you."

He pulls the person out of the shadow and sees it is Belfast. "Bel?! Sorry!" He let go and hug the poor maid to him for forgiveness.

"Quite a hold. I do not mind it."

Her bluntly makes him step back.

"Now Master. Now I can show I am more capable to be yours."

He did not notice she is only wearing lingerie and very, very loosely nightgown over it.

Why is she wearing that outfit?

Where did she get it?

Those are one of the many thoughts the Commander had stored inside his head. It was only a short moment of silence as she pushes him down on the bed.

"Now stay down Master."

"Wait! Bel! Why are you doing this?"

"Is it not obvious? I am trying to make your needs fulfilled."

"Wait, wait. Wait!" Y/n pushes her off him and grabs her shoulders.

"Is it because Enty and I? Do you feel jealous?"

"Jealous? Very funny Master."

"I mean it Belfast. You also call me Master, I am only Y/n. No titles."

"Sorry." Belfast stands up.

"I just want a relationship with you too. Like a relationship like Miss Enterprise." She tells him and his mind goes blank.

"Aaahhhhh... Shit"

The Commander curses himself and sits up. Taking his arms back and hold his head to think. He did think, the maid has feelings for him.

But also did not want her to. An extra player into the game. Now it is a love triangle.

Y/n could Belfast too, but the problem is. What would Enterprise feel about it? Anger? Sure, probably. Betrayed? Hundred percent.

Happy? That is a million to one chance she does.

"Y/n." He looks up and sees a teary-eyed Belfast. "Just once." She cups his cheeks and the softness touches his lips. The maid is kissing her Master?!

"Ahh— Mmm."

Both close their eyes and leans towards each other. Unaware of the gasping Enterprise at the door.

"Need blackmail materials too."

She takes the camera from his shelf and uses it to take pictures of them.

Click!

Click!

Click!

"Three is enough."

Enterprise walks out of the room with the camera in her hand. As Y/n and Belfast continue to do the adult stuff.