Taking The Job

Azur Lane Headquarter
Dorms
Enterprise's Room

0700 Hours

Third Person Pov

"You kinda cute when you talk in sleep."

A male voice awakens Enterprise in her dream. She quickly sits up and sees two figures standing by the window.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"You two are-"

"I am Belfast, the maid."

"And I am Y/n!" Both make a pose and begin to explain what happened yesterday for her. Except for the Commander position offer.

"And this morning! I found this maid on my bed!"

"Y/n, you need to stop telling that. People will spread rumors about it."

"Seriously? Do also think that Enty?" Enterprise stare dumbfounded at him. She ignored him and thanked Belfast for saving her and walk out of the building with them following her.

"Breakfast is ready." Belfast tries to stop Enterprise from walking out.

"I have what I need."

"Two MRE bars?" Y/n's eyes peek out in her hands, as she leaves those two.

"Well, please look after her Y/n."

"Sure Bel." Y/n disappeared out of thin air, surprising her, and quickly remembered what happened this morning.

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Dorm
Y/n's Room

0600 Hours

Third Person Pov

Click

"Bel~"

His voice woken her up and see Y/n with a camera in his hands. She sleepy looks confused but sees what is going on.

"Y/n! You drugged me!"

"Bruh, no. You suddenly felt tired on my shoulder and fell asleep. Of course, I did sleep here, do not worry about that." Y/n sits beside and brushes her messing hair.

"Hehe, who would thought the head maid could fell asleep in the guest's room."

"Kyaaa!" Belfast runs out of the room. Leaving Y/n alone with a cute picture of her sleeping with his shadow and himself dancing behind.

"Last night was fun."

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Port 1

0715 Hours

Third Person Pov