Tomboy Confession

Azur Lane Headquarter
Commander Office

2004 Hours

Third Person Pov

The Anotherworlder as always is sitting at his desk. It is Friday, so he has a lot to do to finish off before the weekend.

Everyone is busy too, so nobody could really assist him. Then he thought, getting a secretary like other offices have and maybe someone can do the paperwork while he sleeps.

He thought he could get Cleveland. Everyone than her is doing something productive and she knows it too.

Both normally are just doing the stupidest things on the Headquarter until Wales or Enterprise comes and scolds them.

The Anotherworlder takes the office phone and calls for Cleveland. Making the Shipgirl anxious and not knowing she was done this time. As Y/n do the last paperwork. Cleveland walks with Helena through the hallway in worry.

"Did I get caught using Queen Elizabeth's favorite chair?"

"No, do not worry Cleve. Queen Elizabeth or the Commander will find out. U-chan made that sure."

Helena reassured Cleveland and then an angry Queen Elizabeth with U-chan under her arm comes towards them at a fast pace.

"You peasants!"

"Oh crap!"

Both Cleveland and Helena start running to the office. Kicking the door and slapping it back with their strength. Almost destroying the poor door. Y/n raise a brow in confusion. Sure, he calls Cleveland up, but he did not sound mad or anything.

"Uh? What is up with that?"

He questioned them and Cleveland quickly grab his hand, pulling him to the window, as Helena holds the door.

"No time to explain!"

"Let me in you low peasants! You dare to sit on my favorite throne!"

"It was just a chair! Chill out!"

Cleveland shouts and shrugs her shoulders to her Commander. Y/n look unimpressed and let a tired sigh. He did not expect this to happen when he called Cleveland.

The sigh escapes out of his mouth. It cracked Cleveland's heart a bit. Was it wrong she sat on Queen Elizabeth's chair? Helena saw the dead eyes on Cleveland and snap out at her.

"Cleve! Stop being sad and tell him!"

Helena did not want her friend being sad for not telling her feelings to the Commander. Y/n, yet again raise an eyebrow and feel the swing from his arm and the whole outside of his office.

"What are you doing Cleveland?!"

Woosh

Fang quickly appears under them and flies them into the forest part of the whole island. Then Helena let her arms away from the door and Queen Elizabeth kick the door with U-chan's mouth stuffed with the coins she and Cleveland gave the teddy.

"Where is the peasant and my Suicidal Servant!?"

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Cliffside