Commander

Market

1957 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Something wrong Violet?"

A deep voice asks the girl in a green uniform. He makes a worried expression and walks over to her.

"Violet?" He gently shakes her shoulder and sees her pointing at E/c color gemstone.

"This has the same color as your eyes."

The man slightly tense and look down. The woman at the stander sees Violet checking on it.

"Beautiful is it?"

"You said beautiful?" Her ocean-clean light-blue eyes look at it. The woman response immediately.

"YES."

"Beautiful? I do not know what it means." She looks down at it again.

"Is it pretty? Does it mean the same as that?" Violet asks the woman.

"Yes, it does." The woman smiles at her and the man frowns behind Violet. As both did not see his presence.

"How much?" He entered the convention.

———
Outside Market

2016 Hours

Third Person Pov

"You sure you do not want that one with the color of your eyes?" The man asks her.

"I am," Violet answered and keep looking at it and holds into her chest.

"This one was... the most beautiful one. I do not know that word before, so I have never spoken it. But I thought your eyes are really quite beautiful ever since we met."

Her words hit him directly into his heart. Only a few small words came from out, but it was incomplete to be a sentence.

"Commander?" She spoke out, as both have stayed silent for a short moment. The Commander slowly takes steps forwards and puts his hand out.

"The brooch."

"Yes Sir." Violet gives the brooch and the male Commander puts it on her collar. Soon after, he kneels and pulls her into a hug.

"Thank you very much, Sir." The Commander shed a tear and whisper into her ear.

"I, your Commander will protect you, Violet. I promise you that."

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Dorm

1848

Third Person Pov

"Protect you huh? Such a fool I am."