She Is My Child

Unknown Location

1109 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Sir, why are taking pictures?"

"Because, so we can remember the time."

Click!

"Very nice."

"Now your turn!"

The Commander and the Captain exchanges a laugh and switch position. Violet still does not get it and stares at them. Then she feels someone lifts her in the air.

Click!

"Hey! Unfair! I want to lift her too."

"Too bad Commander. We have only ten seconds left. Hahaha!"

"You cheeky bastard."

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Akashi Market

0609 Hours

Enterprise Pov

Yesterday I got some juicy pictures of Y/n and Belfast and now I need to have them printed out.

Belfast was quite bold by kissing him and forget me standing behind them. Y/n have probably an inner debate about how I would react.

But I am fine with them being together as I am still with him too!

As long Y/n and I are together, I do not mind him being with others. Except if he neglecting me.

With this convincing camera from his shelf, I have the power to make Y/n follow my every order!

Hahaha!

"Nyaaaa? Who is she?"

Akashi snaps me out of my thoughts as she gestures the other pictures taken with the camera.

"I think it is Commander in green uniform?" Both Akashi and I stare at the picture and same we both see the little girl beside him.

"Who is she?!" We both scream in confusion.

———
Azur Lane Headquarter
Commander House
Bedroom

0617 Hours

Third Person Pov

"Y/n~"

The maid's voice rings into the Commander's ear and he opens his eye in half.

"Hmm?"

"Wakey, wakey." Belfast tries to wake him up, but Y/n continues to sleep on. Belfast sighs and takes his Lego from the drawer beside him and immediately his hand stops her.

"Do not." He softly whispered and she carefully puts the Lego down.

"You awake now."

Belfast smiles and walks over to his closet. Laying down the uniform beside the sleepy Y/n.

"Thanks, Bel, for this too."

Y/n sits up on his bed and shows the hiccups on his neck. Belfast's face quickly streams smokes with her cheeks having the color of pink.

"I was very unprofessional last night. I am sorry for that Y/n."

"It is fine. I was a bit surprised at first, but it was fun afterward."

"So... are we?"

"We are Bel." Y/n stands up and leans towards her, almost giving her a peck on the lips. Until Enterprise burst in completely exhausted.

"Enty?" The Commander leans back and walks over to Enterprise.

"You breathing heavily? Did run here? Did something happened?"

He asks in worries, thinking an attack or some Shipgirl annoyed another Shipgirl. However, the worry disappeared as Enterprise shows what she has in her hand.

"Violet..."

Enterprise did not hear him, but Belfast did and she peeks down to Enterprise's hand and gasp in surprise.

"Who is she?!"

Grey Ghost asks the Anotherworlder. Belfast quickly takes the pictures of her hands into the drawer. Also taking the camera back too.

"Erm... Co-worker."

"A child?!"

"Ugh... No... Not just a child."

Y/n leans back with a sigh. Belfast frowns and Enterprise reads the room. The child is someone special and she mistaking acted up to much.

"Is she the one you always talk about in your sleep?"

The Commander nods to her question.

"She is dead, right?"

"Yes... Ugh. Belfast, could you please leave me and Enterprise alone for a moment."

Both shipgirls froze. The Commander said their name than their nicknames they got from him. The maid gives the Grey Ghost a look and she sends one back. Both understanding each other.

"Of course Y/n."

The Head Maid left the bedroom. It was completely dead silence. Enterprise did not say anything. Either did Y/n.

The Shipgirl right now is now having a situation inside her head. Thinking what she can say.

Y/n on the other hand, blankly waiting for her questions about Violet.

"Any questions?"

He asks her, but it feels like he is taking to the air or the wall than Enterprise herself.

"Well, if you do not. Listen. Violet was my child."

Enterprise snapped out of her thoughts and is taken back by the fact about the little girl in the picture.

"Please listen first now. You can ask questions afterward I am done telling about my past."