When He Slaps Your Butt

(Oop.)

Light Yagami
"This woman can't possibly be sleeping in this late," Light sighed. "At least she's not up your ass 24/7," Ryuk mumbled. Since it was a Saturday, you and Light had plans to hang around at the park. Lately Light has had eyes on him, so he allowed himself to use his free time to direct attention away from him. It was almost noon, and you weren't answering any text or calls from Light. That didn't make him worry, but it was suspicious. After flipping on the switch, he went over to you and gently started patting your shoulder. "Hey, sleepy-girl, wake up. We have the go to the park, remember?" "Sure she's not in a coma?" You groaned and rolled back onto your stomach. "Five more minutes," you whined. "I didn't want to have to do this," Light said. Before you could question him, a gasp slipped from your lips after you received a spank on the rear. "Get up and get dressed. I'll be waiting in the hall," Light said. Once he left the room, you uncovered your blushing face and crawled out of bed while rubbing your bottom. "Yes, sir," you mumbled. "Ow." "Heh heh. That was an excuse to touch her butt, huh?" "I'm not a perv Ryuk."

L Lawliet
Lawliet licked his fingers clean from the leftover frosting from the cupcake he took from the lounge. The café was closed, but thanks to you being a housekeeper at the hotel, you had a key for access. Of course, Lawliet took that key from you. As he walked down the hallway that led to his room, he was peeking into the other rooms that had the doors open. You were working a shift on this floor tonight. Since he never wore shoes, you didn't hear him approaching. When he stopped at the room the cleaning cart was at, his eyes widened. You were leaned over and collecting the bottles of cleaning product you had dropped. Lawliet stared at your rear for a few seconds. He even tilted his head and leaned towards the side to get a peek at your panties. That was before he went over and smacked you on the rear. "Don't bend down like that," Lawliet mumbled. You gasped and leaned back up quickly after he did so. Your cheeks were tinted with blush as you placed a hand over your behind. "Don't sneak you on me like that!" you shouted. "You are such a perv too!" Lawliet smirked as he kept walking down the hallway. His hands were back in his pockets too. "Hm, I wonder how many had seen what I have seen? A new dress code will be arranged," he sighed.

Mihael Keehl
As you were walking back to your apartment, you were listening to music. You had headphones in and were humming along to your favorite song as you carried a paper bag full of groceries. Mihael was out doing what he usually did. He was hanging out with Matt, who you've grown to like. "Aye, there's your girl," Matt mumbled. Mihael glared as he snapped his phone shut. He's been trying to call you for the past two minutes already. "Pull up beside her," Mihael ordered. You were too lost in the flow of the music to notice the car slowly driving behind you. The music was also too loud for you to hear Mihael shouting your name. "Is she deaf now?" "She's jamming out," Matt laughed. Mihael scoffed and crawled into the back seat and stuck himself out of the back window on the driver's side. He reached out and smacked your rear. "What the?!" you shouted. Right before you could turn all the way around, Matt sped up the car. "Mihael! What the hell?!" "Next time I'll kidnap you for your attention," he said.

Nate River
As you were explaining the limitations of where Kira could be, Nate wasn't following along. He was the only one that couldn't see the screen that you were displaying to the selected group of police officers. You were standing in Nate's way, and he wasn't going to scoot over. He couldn't, because he then would knock over his tower of cards that surround him like a fort. It was another day on the Kira case, and today you had to present your report on what information you discovered. Everyone was impressed, but you didn't hear a word from Nate. "Near, what do you think?" you asked. You were waiting for a response as you stared at the bright screen. Everyone else was staring at Nate. "I think I'd understand better if your behind wasn't in the way," he sighed. After saying that, Nate reached up and smacked your rear. You became flushed with embarrassment and immediately stepped to the side. Nate was smiling slyly as he studied the marked map. "I think you are correct too," he said.

Mail Jeevas
"Since when does anyone start crowding her like that?" Matt mumbled. After stepping out of the newsroom you wrote stories for, you were swarmed by a group of other channel reporters. Matt was waiting in his car across the street because he was going to give you a ride back to your place. Matt wasn't going to interrupt until he noticed how flustered you were getting. Most of the reporters were males, and Matt knew how guys can be towards women when they wanted something. With that being stated, Matt got out of his car and went over to you. "Time to save the princess," he laughed. As you were in the middle of talking, the group of reporters parted to let Matt between them. "Out of the way. Move. And up you go!" Before you could greet him, he scooped you up and threw you over his shoulder. "Matt?!" you yelped. Matt then smacked your rear as he began walking away from the crowd. "You're coming with me," he said. As he continued to hold you over his shoulder, you had your face covered due to how red you were. You were more flattered than embarrassed. "Don't think I won't ever do this again," he said. "I'm not afraid to show discipline and what's mine either."

Teru Mikami
Believe it or not, Teru adored your job and the kids you interacted with. He even helped you organize a reading program for those who loved to read. Since it was a Friday and near the end of the school day, Teru stopped by a few minutes earlier so he can help you place away overdue books. Since you worked at an elementary, students often forgot to turn in the books at the end of the week. It was your job to collect them during the last period. So far you had a stack in your hand, while Teru only had a couple. He offered to help, but you refused. You then stopped walking once a book slipped from underneath his arm. "Damn," he sighed. "Watch your mouth," you said after budgeting him. Teru chuckled when he saw that smile on your face. A few curse words will slip from the adults. After a teacher ran up to you with a book, you turned around she could place it on top of the pile. Unfortunately, she ended up knocking a few off. "Shit," you whispered. Right when you bent down, Teru smacked your rear. It was gentle, but it still flustered you. "Students, love. You can't be cursing like that," Teru said. The teacher laughed, and she winked towards Teru. "Maybe you should run things around here." "Oh, believe me, he acts like it in the library," you said.

Touta Matsuda
"Oh, no. There's a spider on her pants! She hates spiders! I hate spiders!" Touta whispered loudly. As you were talking to Chief Yagami in the break room of the police station, Touta was pouring himself another cup of coffee. You were having a normal conversation and even laughing here and there, so you didn't realize the small creature clawing up your leg. Touta watched the spider make its way up to your rear, and he knew he had to do something. Without hesitation, he placed down his mug and lunged over. "Spider!" he shouted. Before you could look behind you to see what the commotion was about, Touta smacked your rear as hard as he could. The echoing caused many officers, even the chief, to blush out of embarrassment for you. "T-there, um, was a spider on your butt," Touta said awkwardly. After wiping his hand off, he then looked back at your flustered face, and it caused him to feel extremely embarrassed about slapping your behind. "There was!"

Raye Penber
Today, you were back at work. It wasn't as busy as most weekends, but there were a lot of people calling in and placing orders. Raye was also one of those people. He was on his way to pick up his meal before returning to the office for a meeting. Right now, you were hunched over the counter and talking on the phone with a customer. As you were writing down their order, which was big, Raye stepped into the diner. After picking up a newspaper from the rack, he rolled it up and kept it in one hand. The other gently smacked your rear as he passed you by. At first, you were shocked by what had happened. After realizing it was Raye, you smiled and even blushed towards him. He too smiled before turning his attention towards the cashier and claiming his order. "Alright, thank you. Your order should be ready in the next ten minutes," you said. After hanging up the phone, Raye went over to you. "You, sir, almost got in trouble," you laughed. Raye was the playful and flirty type when he wanted to be, and you adored that about him. "I'll pick you up tonight?" Raye asked. You nodded as you received a kiss on the head. "Don't be late," you teased.