When He Realizes He Has A Crush On You

Light Yagami
"Well aren't you a stalker." Light scoffed as he leaned back in his chair. He was previously peeking through the blinds of his window and watching you sit outside and talk on the phone. It was late, but the fresh air outside felt nice. "It's not called stalking when she lives right by me." Since it was late, Light used the opportunity to write names down in his Death Note. He wrote about ten names down until the flicker of your porch light caught his attention. "Oh, I see. You have a thing for her," Ryuk mumbled. Again, Light exhaled deeply and shook his head. "No, I don't. I'm Kira. And Kira doesn't have the time for girlfriends." Ryuk chuckled as he peered through the blinds next. He then noticed that apple tree in your backyard and licked his lips. "You know. To keep evidence from pointing to you, it would be normal for boys your age to have a girlfriend." Light paused from repeatedly clicking his pen. Ryuk had a point. "I'm not going to use her as a cover-up." He then rolled his chair back towards the window, but he kept a distance in case you were to glance up at his bedroom. "She is pretty, and a good person too. She deserves more than me." "Someone who can protect her? After all, I think she could get you more names of bad people? Girls love to gossip." Again, Light said nothing. He was only overthinking the thought of how he could keep you safe.

L Lawliet
"Ah," L gasped as he held his hand. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" you yelled. The chief of the Japanese Police Force called and requested you bring up two trays of coffee. The elevator was under maintenance today, so you had to carefully take the stairs to the top floor. You were doing great at first until you bumped into L, who was coming down the steps at the same time you took the corner. When you crashed into him, it caused you to spill and splash the scalding beverage on his hand and his bare feet. You then tended to his wound by rubbing his hand with a towel, which you pulled from your pocket. "I am so sorry. I hope that kinda helps. Are you okay? L?" you asked. As you were treating L's burn, his eyes stared at and admired each detail of your face. As you rambled about how clumsy you are, he was getting lost in thought. When you held his hand in both of yours, his cheeks finally tinted a light-pink and he became flustered. "I hope that's better. I'm sorry about burning you. If you need, I'll rush downstairs and get the first aid kit," you said. As L continued to stare at his hand, you had squatted down and started picking up the dripping cups. He then lowered beside you and started helping you. "I'm okay," he whispered. "I'm happy that you weren't burned."

Mihael Keehl
Mihael's heart skipped multiple beats as he felt himself become tense and breathless. At that moment, you were hugging him from behind. "Bet you didn't expect me here," you mumbled. Mihael was waiting for a friend, Matt, and he told you where he was going to be. As he was waiting and munching on a chocolate bar, you decided to break away from your group of coworkers and give him a surprise greeting. You and your coworkers were out having lunch not too far away from where he was, and you knew that was more than a coincidence. "No, I didn't. Don't tell me you're stalking me now," Mello huffed. You laughed as you gave him another squeeze. You then released him and shrugged your shoulders. "Wouldn't that be insane?" you said. "No, I figured I'd come by and say hi before heading back to work. Which I should be doing now." After breaking a piece off of his chocolate bar, you grinned at him and headed back the way you came. As you did do, Mello watched you, until the squeaking of tires caught his attention. "She's cute. Who is your lady-friend," Matt laughed. "Shut up and drive," Mello huffed. As Mihael lounged in the seat, Matt chuckled and flicked his cigarette out of the car. "Oh, I see. That's fine. You don't have to tell me about her," he said. "I'll go introduce myself then." "Shut up. She's just a friend, I guess. I don't know," Mello snapped back. "Don't go near her. I don't need her getting dragged into all this." After saying that, Mihael felt himself become flustered with embarrassment. "Shit," he thought.