Lemon Scenario: His Favorite Sex Position

(Oop, look, I was going to do this scenario eventually)

(Note: These positions have hilarious names. XD)

Light Yagami
Name: Doggie Style
Description: After you get on all fours, he kneels behind you. He can either have his upper body straight up or slightly draped over you.
Why he likes it: There's only one reason why Light enjoys this position so much, and that's because of the amount of dominance he has. He can use his hands to grab your breast, do finger work, and be as rough as he wants with his thrusting.

L Lawliet
Name: Champagne Room
Description: As he is seated at the edge of the bed or in a chair, you sit in his lap and face the opposite direction.
Why he likes it: This is Lawliet's favorite position for many reasons. One being because he feels as if he's in control of your pace and the depth of his thrust. The others included how handsy he's allowed to be with you. He's able to squeeze your breast or thighs, bite your neck, and he can bend you over whenever he wants.

Mihael Keehl
Name: The Face-Off
Description: As he sits in a chair or at the edge of a bed, you face him by bring seated in his lap.
Why he likes it: Mihael prefers you feeling like you have all of the control, even if he's the one that decides the depth of each thrust. The main reason why he enjoys this position is that he can hold your hips, rhythm your bouncing, and he can kiss anywhere he pleases.

Nate River
Name: Ballet Dancers
Description: While you are standing on one foot, you are facing him as your other leg is wrapped around his waist, so he helps support you.
Why he likes it: Nate enjoys this position because it gives you the benefit of having face time with him while you both share a lustful and loving moment. With that being said, he can move his hips at a comfortable and slow pace while still going as deep as he can.

Mail Jeevas
Name: G-Whiz
Description: As you lie on your back, you have your legs resting on each of his shoulders.
Why he likes it: Matt has a dominant side, and it shows when you and he are having sex. He loves having control over you and being able to push you to your high point of pleasure. In this position, able to thrust as fast and as deep as he wants, see your lewd expressions, and have the entire view of your naked body. Plus, he can simply lean down and finish you off with his tongue.

Teru Mikami
Name: Valedictorian
Description: It's just like the missionary position, but you raise your legs and extend them straight out like a V.
Why he likes it: Now, Teru enjoys this position most of all because he loves how much he can satisfy you. His thrust is deeper, he can be as rough or as gentle as you want him to be, and he's able to see your lead expressions. Plus, you'll eventually become desperate to where you can't hold your legs up anymore.

Touta Matsuda
Name: Classic Missionary
Description: As you lie on your back, he lies/hovers facedown on top of you.
Why he likes it: As you know, Touta can be sweeter than anyone else you know. He likes this position because he knows how effective it is for both of you. Another reason is that he loves seeing your lewd expressions, feeling your nails claw at his shoulders and back, and he can give you soft love bites.

Raye Penber
Name: Cowgirl
Description: As you straddle his waist, you bounce on him as if you are riding a horse. Instead of riding a horse, you are sliding yourself up and down on his erection.
Why he likes it: As causal as this position is, it's Raye's favorite for many reasons. He still has control of you and can stop your bouncing at any time by grabbing onto your hips. Not to mention, he can still pull you down by your wrist and take the lead.