When You Reference A Tiktok

(He's so cute)
(I'm on Tiktok too much XD)

Light Yagami
"Oh my gosh," you whispered. While Light was in the shower, you were spending time with his mom in the family room. She brought out a photo album and showed you pictures of Light when he was younger. "Wasn't he cute?" his mom asked. "He's handsome now, but I still think about the days where he was as cute as a button," she laughed. When you heard Light leave the bathroom, you asked to borrow the photo book. You then rushed up stairs with a cheeky smile. "What's behind your back?" Light questioned. He was drying his hair with a towel before you barged into his bedroom. "How does this..turn into this?!" you shouted. Ryuk was munching on an apple on the bed. He looked at young Light and started to laugh. "Puberty hit you hard," he mumbled. "It really hit you hard," you added. Light huffed when you sat next you Ryuk.

L Lawliet
"Here is your b-." Instead of finishing but you were about to say, you started to laugh. Lawliet didn't say anything. He watched you tried to hold yourself together as he reached for his dessert, what you brought up from the café for him. "Thank you," he mumbled. "I hope you enjoy your berries and." Now you started to laugh. You laughed until you couldn't breathe. Lawliet was now concerned, so he examined his slice of cake. "Did you poison this?" he asked blandly. "Or is it fake? I won't appreciate this gesture if it's a prank." You shook your head and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It's not that. It's a Tiktok song that I now have stuck in my head." Again, Lawliet showed an expression as if he didn't care. He turned back to the computer and enjoyed a bit of the blueberries and frosting. "Berries and Cream. Berries and cream. You're a little lad that loves berries and cream," you sang as you patted his head.

Mihael Keehl
You hummed to a song while holding onto Mihael. The two of you were in his motorcycle and riding through the city. It's been a while since you went for a ride with him, so you decided to tag along on to his meet up with Matt. Bluetooth speakers were attached to the helmets, so you and Michael could hear one another talk. When stopped at a red light, you decided to do a little dance to the song you had playing in your head. "Ah, I feel like fucking something!" you sang. You then tapped Mihael's shoulder. "And that something is you. I know you're a little slow, but I'mma need you to get the hint." Mihael looked back you, then scoffed as you wrapped your arms around him. He didn't know what to say, and you kept humming.

Nate River
One day during a boring day of waiting for Kira to respond while Near was out, you made a sock puppet. Nate always has crafts and games, but you didn't have anyone to play cards or dominoes with. It's been a month since you made that puppet, and you recently found it and wouldn't stop playing with it. Nate was crouched down on the floor and stacking cards. He was watching the security footage of Light Yagami's house, since he was positive on him being Kira. "What do you think wackers bonkers?" you asked the puppet. "Kiss him," you made it say. "Oo! You naughty wackers bonkers!" You then went over to Nate and kissed his cheek. That made him smile, but you then distracted his focus by kissing his ear. The cards then fell over, so you went back to your seat and placed the puppet back on your hand. "He told me to," you told Nate. "Is that so?" "Yep!"

Mail Jeevas
"Matty! Stop it!" you squealed. "You're such a cheater!" While playing a video game with Mail, he kept bumping your hand with his elbow. You and him were playing a racing game, and the winner got to choose where to order food from as a reward. "You literally bumped my car into the wall!" Matt said. "That was cheating." When your car crossed the finish line, you jumped up and cheered. "Aha! Victory!" you yelled. Matt tossed his controller, then tackled you. As you tried to leave his grip, you scooted off the couch and sat on the coffee table, since he started tickling you. "Admit you cheated!" Matt said. "No! Never! I didn't!" you laughed. When Matt leaned most of his weight on that table, it broke. Both of the legs on the left side snapped and the two of you fell to the ground. You and Matt were shocked, but thankfully the table was made of wood rather than glass. "Oh no, our table! It's broken!" You laughed so much after saying that, and so did Matt. Once you and him were settled down, he tried to stand the table back up. "You better pick a place where we can go in to eat," he mumbled.

Teru Mikami
One chilly nights like tonight, Teru comes over and the two of you have dinner together, a warm bath, and snuggle up for a movie. On this night, Teru decided to make potato soup. As he was in the kitchen chopping potatoes, you were making a pitcher of tea before you set the table. Twenty minutes went by, and everything was ready. "Would you like to try it?" he asked. Teru wanted to add new brands of spices into the soup, so he wanted your opinion before he made any changes. You blew on the spoon, then slurped it. "Good soup," you said. Teru smiled you, then made you a bowl. You, on the other hand, kept repeating yourself each time you took a bite. "Is it really that good?" "Good soup," you said once more.

Touta Matsuda
When Touta looked up from his desk, he didn't expect to catch you already looking at him and smiling. It made him embarrassed, but he returned a cheeky grin. Today was another slow day at the station. Everyone on the task force, including you, had to write reports over multiple deaths that happened at the prison. L had the idea of releasing names to the press to drive a location out of Kira. Touta took a break to get a coffee, but he stopped by your desk on the way back. You were doodling hearts all over a sticky note. "Are you okay?" Touta asked. You nodded as you smiled. "Sometimes all I think about is you," you sang. Before Touta went to his desk, he pecked your forehead. "I love you too."

Raye Penber
Raye knew you were having a rough day at the diner. You constantly called him so he can relax you. With that being said, Raye drew you a nice and hot bath for you to soak in when you arrived at his hotel. Thanks to the change of hotels, this bathtub was wide enough for the both of you. He added bubbles, flower petals, and added scented candles all over the bathroom. It's been a while since he's done something romantic like this. When you arrived, you were greeted by a big hug. Raye then led you into the bathroom. "Wow," you whispered. "Hey man, this looks pretty good man. Where your clothes at?" Raye was already undressed when you turned to look at him. "Where your clothes are about to be," he mumbled as he helped you get undressed.