When You Turn Him On

(L being looking fine..like daaaaaamn. I'm a Light Stan...but damn.)

Light Yagami
"Hi, Light," you grinned. When Light returned from Cram School, which took place at night, he didn't expect to walk into his bedroom to see you there. You were lying on his bed and wearing one of his loose sweaters. "Your mom let me in," you said. "Oh, and I brought you more apples." "Ooh, yes!" Ryuk said. Light smiled and closed the door behind him. He placed his bag on the chair, then joined you on the bed. You were currently doing your homework since you had nothing else to do to pass time as you waited for him to come home. "It's a surprise to see you," Light said. "Don't tell me she's one of those clingy girls," Ryuk mumbled. You smiled, then leaned up and pushed your notebook to him. "I also need help in reciting this passage." Light started to exam the text until his eyes glanced down your shirt. His sweater hung low at the neck, so he was able to see your perky breast being pushed up by your bra. Light felt himself become flustered, and he didn't say a word or even heard your explanation of what you thought the passage meant. Ryuk was in the background and chuckling as he munched on an apple. "Heh, heh. She wants you to make a move." "Light?" you whispered. Light snapped back into reality and gave you a smile after kissing your forehead. "I'll be right back. I'll go get us some snacks and we can figure this out together." After he left the room, he sighed heavily and leaned against the door. "I figured you were more of an ass guy," Ryuk grumbled. Light glared towards Ryuk, then placed a hand over his eyes. "Will you shut up? This is awkward enough."

L Lawliet
Tonight was another night of cleaning hotel rooms that were expecting guests in the morning. Usually, you were dreading nights like this. However, you stashed your phone and listened to a playlist that always got you hyped up. As you were wiping down the dresser, you were dancing along to the song No Guidance. You always told Lawliet your schedule, so he went down the list to each room you had to clean until he found you. When he did come across you, the strawberry that was in his mouth fell onto the floor. You were swaying your rear side to side as you sang along to the song. You weren't focused on anything else besides scrubbing a scuff mark on the dresser. Lawliet causally watched you and leaned against the door while repeatedly dragging his thumb across the bottom of his lip. "If only I brought the plate of cake with me," he whispered. "I'd have dessert and a show. Most likely two desserts." When you turned around, you nearly screamed. You did not expect Lawliet to be standing there, and it frightened and flustered you. "What the hell?! How long were you standing there?!" Lawliet hummed as he stared at the ceiling. He then glanced down at his area, which was slightly noticeable in the jeans he wore. "Long enough to be aroused. Are guests allowed to make a room request to the maids?" You sighed heavily and nodded as you went back to cleaning and organizing the room. Lawliet then smiled deviously as he continued to have his thumb to his lips. "I request you dance when you clean the room I'm staying in. If not, I will file a front desk complaint." Without saying anything else, Lawliet walked off. You only stood there embarrassed.

Mihael Keehl
"Your helmet's too big for your head," you mumbled. "That's probably why your neck hurts." After hearing you say that, Mihael glared at you. "That's not why at all," he huffed. As he continued to rub his neck and try cracking it, you scoffed and stood up. "Here, let me help you. You're going to end up straining yourself." Mihael was over at your apartment today. He was in hiding, but you weren't aware of that. There were a lot of cop cars out and a few surrounded the main entrances of the city, but you suspected Kira was close to being caught. As he was sitting on the couch, you were in the kitchen and making yourself and him a meal. You were waiting on the fries to finish baking in the oven. When Mihael sighed with relief, you knew that was your cue to continue. You massaged his shoulders and worked your way up to his neck. He hummed of satisfaction, and soon enough he was able to snap the bones. "That's much better," he mumbled. You then went over to him and sat on his lap, facing him. After you did that, Mihael smirked and placed his hands on your hips. He didn't hesitate to kiss you, and that simple kiss ended up being a make-out. You squeezed your thighs around his waist as you continued to smack your lips against his. You even slipped your tongue into Mihael's mouth and that caused his hands to grip your sides tightly. That action of yours caused Mihael to moan, and for you to purposely bite his bottom lip when you felt stiffness between your inner thighs. "Dinner's ready," you grinned. After you scooted off his lap, you faintly laughed at his unsatisfied face. "You're devious," he mumbled. "Maybe that's why you like me," you teased.