How He Kisses You

(I'm dead XD)

Light Yagami
Sure, Light can be full of himself. He may not all up in you personal space either, but he does try to be gentle and affectionate when it comes to you. He is very much the kissing type as well, but he has his reasons to be one.
For example:
Forehead Kiss: In an apology, to comfort you, and before he holds you into a tight hug.
Back of the head Kiss: To to show that you belong to him, and to make you feel protected.
Lips Kiss: Before and after telling you he loves you or parting ways with you.
Back of the shoulder Kiss: Another way of comforting you and to let you know he's yours.
Knuckles Kiss: To show others that you his and only his.

L Lawliet
Surprisingly, Lawliet kisses you more than he hugs you. He can be clingy and smothering you type, but that usually happens after he gets over himself. Each of his kisses has a special meaning, which is why there are so many he gives you and a certain time too.
For example:
Forehead Kiss: To remind you that you are safe, you are loved, or before he parts ways with you.
Back of the head Kiss:
Lips Kiss: Just because he can.
Cheek Kiss: To show others that you are his and only his, or in thanks and congratulations.
Neck Kiss: To tease you, to aggravate you, or when he wants you to agree on something.
Back of the shoulder Kiss: To comfort you, in surprise greeting, or an apology for whatever reason.
Hand Kiss: After complimenting you and introducing you.

Mihael Keehl
Just because Mihael won't smother you in kisses constantly, it doesn't mean he won't still try and make you feel affection at any chance available. Each one of his kisses does have specific meanings to them too.
For example:
Temple Kiss: In greeting, before he hugs you, and after he tells you he loves.
Lips Kiss: Also before parting ways with you or after telling you he loves you.
Cheek Kiss: In thanks, after complimenting you, and to make you flustered.
Knuckles Kiss: To remind you protected, in apology, in comfort to you, or to prove that he is yours.

Nate River
Once Nate is open and does not hesitate due to his overthink thoughts, he will easily become a clingy and affectionate person. He does tend to get even more out of his head when he starts to. Yes, all of his kisses do have a special meaning to them.
For example:
Bridge of nose Kiss: Also in comfort, greeting, or before having to part ways with you.
Lips Kiss: Just to display affection towards you.
Cheek Kiss: To remind you that you are safe, you are loved, or before he parts ways with you.
Back of the shoulder Kiss: To show others that you his and only his.
Hand Kiss: In a reminder that you are his and he loves you.

Mail Jeevas
Matt is quite obsessed with you. There are times where he can be a teasing and affectionate man. Another thing, he always has reasons for kissing and hugging you, and like his hugs, his kisses have a specific reason.
For example:
Back of the head Kiss: To remind you that you are his, and he will always be there to protect and comfort you.
Bridge of nose Kiss: To make you smile, blush, or before he parts ways with you.
Lips Kiss: Also in surprise greeting, and before telling you he loves you.
Cheek Kiss: To show others that you are his and only his.
Hand Kiss: To comfort you or in apology.

Teru Mikami
There isn't a doubt that Teru can be a very sweet, friendly, caring, and passionate man. When it comes to his kisses for you, it's not hard to tell that he gives his special meaning behind them.
For example:
Bridge of nose Kiss: To remind you that you are safe, in comfort, and that you are his.
Lips Kiss: Also in comfort, greeting, or before having to part ways with you.
Cheek Kiss: To show others that you are his and only his, or in surprise greeting, or thanks.
Hand Kiss: Also before parting ways with you, when introducing you, or in apology.

Touta Matsuda
Touta does get shy when it comes to kissing you. He is hesitant and doesn't want to get on your bad side or annoy you by smothering you with his lips. However, as soon as he gets over his fear, he can become affectionate. All of his kisses have a special meaning behind them too.
For example:
Forehead Kiss: Also to show that you belong to him, and to make you feel protected
Lips Kiss: In greeting, and before telling you he loves you.
Back of the shoulder Kiss: When hugging you from behind and before or after he tells you he loves you.
Palm Kiss: In thanks, congratulations, or before parting ways with you.

Raye Penber
Raye maybe seem to be stern at times and not much of a person to show affection, but that's not true when it comes to you. Honestly, and he won't admit it, but he does tend to get a bit embarrassed and hesitant when it comes to kissing you.
For example:
Forehead Kiss: To remind you that you are safe, you are loved, and to comfort you.
Back of the head Kiss: To remind you that you are his and safe when he feels unsure of someone around you.
Lips Kiss: After or before telling you he loves you, or to show others that you are his.
Palm Kiss: To make you smile and blush, and after telling you he loves you.