When You And Him Apologize/Make Up

Light Yagami
You sat on the edge of Light's bed. You were fiddling with your fingers as you stared at that black notebook. There was so much going through your head. You reflected on that day when your home had gotten broken into. Light had his reasons. Even if he is Kira, justice had to be served one way or another. "Can I come in now? Are you ready to talk?" Light asked after knocking on the door. "Yeah," you answered. When Light came into the room, he sat beside you on the bed. Ryuk also entered the room and he hovered back to the corner. "You like apples?" you mumbled. "Oh, I do. One of the reasons why I like having you around," Ryuk laughed. Light hummed as he took your hands into his. "I know all this is too much." "Light, I love you. And I understand why you are doing all this. You should have told me. Especially about him." "I left the room each time you flaunted your body. I'm not a pervert." You laughed a bit. Light wrapped his arms around you and tugged you into his lap. He kissed your ear and grinned. "I'm really glad you decided to side with me on this," he whispered.

L Lawliet
Instead of lingering around and waiting for you to come back, Lawliet took off down the hallway. He chose the stairs and jogged as fast as he could down as the steps. He wasn't going to lose you. At all. Right as that elevator dinged opened, you stepped off onto to collide into Lawliet. He hugged walked you back into the elevator and pushed all the buttons. "L!" you shouted. "Since this ride is going to take a while, let's talk," he mumbled. You sighed and crossed your arms. You gave him a glare too. "If you're going to say I'm being over dramatic, I don't want to hear it." "That's not what I was going to say." Lawliet leaned against the wall and avoided making eye contact with you. He also kept rubbing his thumb over his bottom lip, and you knew that was a way of him trying to think. "I'm not good with words. Actually, I'm not good with situations like this. I've never experienced anything like this. Nor feelings like this," Lawliet stated. Finally, he looked at you and approached you. "My feelings for you are real. As much as I can brag about being the notorious L, it's not as special as you. You are special. You are important. You are the one I want." Lawliet cupped your cheeks and placed a kiss on the bridge of your nose. "I apologize for how I behaved. I don't like making you upset." You hummed with a smile and gave Lawliet a big hug.

Mihael Keehl
That argument left you trembling. You have never imagined Mihael yelling at you or wanting the power to end someone's life. He was right about telling you what kind of person he was, but you didn't believe him. You didn't want to believe him. You sat on the bed and fiddled your thumbs. You gave Mihael his space and was waiting for him to return, if he even was. The more you thought about the fight, tears streamed down your cheeks and you began to sob. Mihael huffed as he walked back up the stairs. He was grumbling to himself before he punched a whole in the wall. You lied on the bed and hugged a pillow to muffle your whines. You thought about falling asleep and you even tried to before you felt arms slip around your sides. "I'm sorry," Mihael whispered. You didn't say anything, nor did you look at him. "I can't take back what I said. But I am sorry." "I care about you," you said. "I just wanted to know what got you hurt. I don't want you going through pain." As much as you were mad at him, it couldn't compare to the fear of losing him. "I love you. (Y/n),  I'm sorry." Mihael pulled you into a hug, and he gently scratched your back. "I'm always in pain," he mumbled. "But it numbs or goes away when I'm around you. That's cringy to say, but I mean that too." "I love you too."

Nate River
Truth be told, you were so upset and angry at Nate for how he reacted. Even when you arrived back at your house, you keep the cellphone off. After Near realized you were ignoring his calls and messages. He left the hideout and ordered Chief Yagami to take him to your location. Without hesitation, Nate entered your apartment. He had a spare key. You were in the bathroom, and you were taking a warm bath so you could ease the tension built up inside you. When there was a knock on the door, you quickly shut off the water and refused to speak. There was no response from the person other than the knocking. Out of fear, you called Nate. However, the ringing of his cell could be heard from outside the door. "It's me," Near said. You exhaled out of relief and got out of the bath. You wrapped a towel around you and quickly opened the door. That's when you hugged him, and it surprised him. "Nate." "You still called me even if you were upset with me. You know that I'll always be there, and that's what I came to tell you. And to apologize," he interrupted. Nate held you tightly and pecked your shoulder as he did so. "That makes me happy. I'm sorry for what I said. My stress is no excuse. I hope you can forgive me." "I do," you smiled.

Mail Jeevas
Once you explained to the officer what you witnessed, you didn't hesitate to rush over to the bench Matt was being cuffed in the station. He got taken away in a police car. "Matty," you whispered. You were still having trouble comprehending what happened, and it made you frightened. When Matt looked at you, his eyes immediately became glossy. "(Y/n), I'm sorry," he said. "I snapped. I lost control. And I know I could have done worse if I wasn't stopped." As he spoke, you slowly moved closer to him until you were in front of him. You looked back at the officer, who was filling out paperwork, then back at him. "Please, don't look at me like that." You couldn't help it, because you didn't understand why he did what he did. "That guy was going to take a photo of your ass. He was staring at your ass the entire time," he huffed. You cupped Matt's cheeks before kissing him on the forehead. "I love you. I'm sorry," he said. "I forgive you. I love you too." You kissed him on the lips, then stood up and kept a distance away. You heard the officer clearing his throat as if he was about to speak to you or Matt. It was stated that Matt wouldn't be doing jail time because the man confessed to what he had done. A warning was given, and Matt was let off the hook this time.

Teru Mikami
Teru huffed as he placed your decor back on the shelves. When you didn't return back to the bedroom, he understood how truly upset you were. You were overwhelmed. You didn't know what to think, but you were starting to feel guilty for overreacting the way you did. You also exhaled a huff and headed back to the bedroom. When Teru saw you, you gave him a shy smile and slowly approached him. "I'm sorry," he said. "I should have asked you before doing all this." You and him sat on the end of the bed, and you hugged his arm and gave him a peck on the shoulder. "Teru, I love spending time with you. I love being around you, but I'm not ready for us to move in yet. I don't want something to happen to us and I be stuck looking for a place." Teru smiled as if he understood. He did, and that's why he stood up and pulled you up with him. "Darling," he hummed. "Are you saying you'd want us to be, let's say, engaged first?" Now you were flustered. Teru even grinned as you tried to find the right words to say. "I-I, um. Well, that's pretty much what I'm saying," you said nervously. "I just don't want us to be in a bad spot when we split." "Which isn't going to happen," Teru added. "(Y/n), my love, I love you. You are mine." He then kissed your forehead before you hugged him. "I love you too. Thank you for understanding."

Touta Matsuda
Touta didn't go far. He went outside and sat on the curbside not far from your place. As you slowly approached him, you could hear him mumbling to himself. He was trying to hold back tears, but the gloss in his eyes showing you how truly hurt he was. "Touta," you whispered. "I'm sorry." You sat beside him and nuzzled your head against his shoulder once you grabbed onto his arm. "No, I'm sorry," he said. "It was selfish for me to walk away when you needed me. I know you hate crying, but." "But nothing," you interrupted. "I know I can always go to you. You are my boyfriend and my best friend. I know you are here for me." You were blushing just as much as Touta was. However, he managed to feel calm enough to reach over and tug you into his lap. Touta kissed your shoulder as he hugged you close. "I am always here for you. You are my girl," he said softly. After you smiled at Touta and he smiled back, he chuckled and perked back onto his feet. "Now tell me about your day," you said.

Raye Penber
After realizing how he acted, Raye went after you. You were storming back to your car. Your keys were clenched in your fist as you grumbled. "Seriously, doesn't he know how much I care for him?" "I do," Raye said. He grabbed your wrist as soon as you pulled open your car door. You glared at him. You were so upset with him, but you couldn't control the breakdown you were hiding. "I could have lost you!" you shouted. You hugged him tightly and sobbed into your chest. "I was so scared when you weren't answering. If you're going to be upset with me on that, then go ahead!" Raye exhaled deeply as he rubbed your back. "I'm sorry. I was scared too that something were to happen to you because I got myself in a situation." Raye lifted your chin and kissed you. "I love you. So much. I'm sorry." "I love you too." Raye smiled and gave you another hug. Afterward, you went back to the diner and he had to report to the headquarters in Japan about the incident.