When You Reference A Vine

Light Yagami
"You're going to owe me later," Light sighed. While heading back to the neighborhood after going on a dinner date, you stepped in a puddle of muddy water and clogged your shoes. You were walking barefoot until you decided to hop on Light's back. "Just think of this as your good deed for the day," you smiled. Light smirked as he walked down the street. "My good deed? I always do good deeds." "Killing bad guys is his good deed," Ryuk mumbled. "Oh, wait, she doesn't know that." You hugged Light tightly, then pressed your lips to his ear. This caused him to grin and secretly bite his bottom lip as he waited for you to either nibble on his ear or say something inappropriate about you owing him. "Hey, little mama, let me whisper in your ear," you whispered. As you laughed, Light stopped walking and stood up straight so you'd slide off his back. "Get off of me."

L Lawliet
"Do you have any thoughts? Like, deep thoughts that have been troubling you?" Lawliet asked. Today, you and L were taking it easy and relaxing in the hotel room. It was a Friday, so you had to work as a housekeeper. Thankfully, your shift didn't start for another couple of hours. Until then, you and L were cuddled up on the couch. While he was eating strawberries dipped in a bowl of whipped cream, you were checking off a list of rooms that didn't need service tonight. You hummed as you skimmed through the page. "Well, I do have one," you sighed. "We all die. You either kill yourself or get killed." After you said that, L stopped halfway through from placing a strawberry in his mouth. "Wow, I've never really thought about that," he whispered. As he started to munch on the fruit again, you tried to keep yourself from bursting out in laughter, because you knew he was serious.

Mihael Keehl
Soon after feeling Mihael crawl into bed, you rolled onto your side and snuggled up to him. "Mhm, I guess you're are crashing here for the night?" you asked. It wasn't odd of Mihael to stay the night at your place, and you enjoyed his presence. After coming back to your apartment after attending a personal matter, you immediately wanted to fall back asleep with him. Mihael took off his shirt and lied with you. He then started to leave a kiss just below your ear. "That's not a problem, right?" He then pulled your hair to the side and began to kiss your neck. "Because I'm hungry for your affection." You blushed, but you rolled away from him after pushing at his chest. "Go back to sleep. And starve," you huffed. Mihael smirked and took it as a sign that you were embarrassed rather than annoyed. "Chocolate is sweeter than you anyways."

Nate River
When Nate heard constant laughter coming from his work area, his interest was caught. He could hear you laughing along with someone else, and that happened to be Matsuda. It was only you and him in the hideout room because you both had to set up the presentation on the discovery of more information on Kira. "What's humorous?" Nate mumbled. "I'd like to know too," the chief said. You and Matsuda were both embarrassed now. Your flustered face caused Nate to become more curious. "No, it's stupid," Matsuda said nervously. "(Y/n)," Nate said. After you sighed, you pulled up an image on the screen. "Look at this graph," you sang. It didn't take long for you and Matsuda to start back up laughing soon after that. "Get it? Like the vine?" Matsuda asked. The chief and Nate both sighed, but let it go.

Mail Jeevas
Today, you decided to drag Matt along on an errand run. You needed to require a new film for your Polaroid, colored ink, and a few more journals for your next project. This store wasn't your typical place to shop for those things either. As you were browsing through different packages and brands of film, Matt was picking up decorative and thin rolls of tape. You already told him not to touch anything, because the old-lady owner of the store had a strict rule. You touch it, you buy it. "Put that down! We aren't buying all that," you whispered loudly. Matt sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine." When he went to toss the tape back into the basket on the rack, he accidentally chunked it too far. After it hit the back of your head, you turned around and placed your hands on your hips. "Oop. Try me bitch," you whispered.

Teru Mikami
Another sigh exhaled from your lips as Teru tried explaining the instructions all over again. Since it was a Saturday and you didn't have to teach, Teru came over to your place. You were putting together a shelf for your classroom, and it was clear that you were having complications. "Twist it to the right to tighten it," Teru said. "It said that it will unscrew itself if it's not tight." Teru was hovering over your shoulder and watching your every move from behind you. "Um, I'm not finished," you whispered. Teru took a step back, then leaned close to you and began to point at the box. "Oh my god. Can you let me do what I need to do?" you said seriously and while trying not to laugh. Teru looked at you in confusion, then rolled his eyes and raised his hands as he took a step back. "Okay, okay. I'll go make you a tea."

Touta Matsuda
After hearing multiple knocks on the door, Touta cracked it open only to see you there grinning at him. "You didn't ask the password, but that's fine," you laughed. "I'm back from the snack run," you said. Lately, you and other members of the police task force have been staying after hours under L's orders. Tonight, you decide to rush to the grocery store and pick up a few snacks for the long night of research. Before Touta could greet you, he noticed you were holding the bag close to your chest. He didn't realize you have gone a snack run until you said something. "What's in the bag?" he asked. You glared at him before you walked into the security room. "Frosted Flakes, boy damn," you snapped. You then laughed and placed the bag on the desk. "Just a bunch of chips and cookies. Junk food." Touta smiled as he started to dig through the bag. "Wait, for all of us right?" You nodded as you kissed his cheek. "Of course."

Raye Penber
Since you had gotten off work early, you decided to take the rest of the day to relax at Raye's hotel room. Since he didn't allow the maid to enter his room, because he had important and private documents scattered on the table, you volunteered to clean up his room. It wasn't too messy. The bed needed to be made, coffee changed out, and towels needed to be picked up. When the door unlocked, you were spraying the room with a fragrance to make the place smell nice. "Hey there," he smiled. You hid the can behind your back as he took off his shoes. "Hey handsome," you greeted. "Are you okay?" When you questioned his mood, Raye made a concerned expression. "Why you sad? Why you mad? When you can be Glade." After you said that, you sprayed towards his chest. As you laughed, he smiled and pulled you in for a tight hug. "I'm happy now," he sighed.