Your And His First Fight

Light Yagami
"Put that down," Light said harshly. Your heart was pounding in your chest as you held that black notebook labeled "Death Note". Inside that notebook was a list of every single name of a person reported dead. You did as he asked. You put down the notebook, then slowly started to back away from his desk. "I told you she'd eventually find it." A raspy and deep voice grumbled from behind you. When you turned around, there was a tall, shadow demon peering down at you. Before you could scream, Light placed a hand over your mouth and pulled you close to him. "Let me explain before you start making a scene." Ryuk chuckled as he went to the closet and picked up an apple. "This is going to be good." While you were currently waiting for Light to return from taking out the trash, you sat at his desk and snooped around. It was so organized, but his drawer wasn't, so you decided to help fix that. That's when you found the Death Note. Light held you tighter as you tried squirming free. The creature only laughed and munched on the apple. He explained who Ryuk was, what the Death Note was, and why he became Kira. After you promised not to scream, he released you. "I'll give you a minute to think about all this. Don't go through the window either," Light said as he left his room with Ryuk following behind him.

L Lawliet
"I can't believe you would say something like that to me!" you shouted. "In no way am I special, huh?" Lawliet didn't respond, and when he didn't you sighed and tried to keep yourself from tearing up. Before Lawliet's comment unleashed an argument, the two of you were casually bragging about his secret fame as L. You knew he was great, even if he was cocky about it. Although, he went a bit too far when he mentioned how many girls fantasized about him and how easily he could be a playboy if he wanted to. Then he brought up how he was dating you and that couldn't happen. Honestly, it offended you and made you jealous, because it made you feel like you were just an ordinary girl that fell for him too. "I didn't say it like that," Lawliet sighed. Again, you scoffed and shook your head to his words. "Right," you huffed. Lawliet tossed his empty plate and smashed it against the wall. "What the hell do you want me to tell you then?" he snapped. Lawliet's serious tone did cause you to jolt, but that wasn't the reason why you began to cry. "It doesn't matter anymore. You're too in love with this persona to know what I want to be told." "(Y/n), don't leave me." You didn't listen. You walked away and he slammed the door to his room as he watched you. "Please," he whispered.

Mihael Keehl
"Mihael," you gasped. You placed a hand over your mouth after taking in the sight of Mihael's burn scar on his face. "I'm fine," he mumbled. He tossed his helmet on the bed, then sat next to it and started to unlatch his boots. "Fine?! You are not fine! What the hell happened to you?!" You wanted an explanation, not only for his injury but for why he's been gone all day and night without giving you a call or sending a simple text message. Mihael said nothing. He continued to head to the bathroom until you grabbed his arm and yanked him. "Talk to me! What happened to you?" Mihael huffed and pulled his arm away. He turned to you with aggravation in his eyes. "Will you just leave me alone?! You're not in any fucking danger if that's what you are worried about. I warned you before dating you. I'm not a good guy." You were on the verge of tears. As much as you wanted to scream and cry and hug him, you kept still and only stared at the still fresh marking on his face. "You want to know where I was? Fine. I want that Death Note. I want to have power like Kira. Perhaps even more! I'm not a good guy (Y/n). And because I'm not, I end up like this," Mihael said. "So you can either deal with me or fucking leave!" After he shouted closely at you, tears started streaming down your face. You couldn't understand anything he had told you, so you let him walk away. "I'll be outside," he huffed.

Nate River
You frowned as you waited for Nate to answer your call. It's been twenty minutes since he was supposed to arrive at the park. After school, you two planned on spending the rest of the day together, since there haven't been any new leads in the case. It's been a while since you two had one on one time, so you were very excited. "Nate, hey! Where are you?" You heard him sigh and that rose a bit of anxiety in you. "Everything okay?" you asked. "Yeah, I decided to stay," Nate mumbled. Again, you frowned as you slouched on the nearest bench. "But you and I hardly go out together. Can't you take a break? It's a Friday after all." "(Y/n), I can't. This case is far more important." You didn't respond to Nate's exclamation. You knew how much as catching Kira meant to him. Although, you enjoyed being with him nowadays. "I just wanted some time with you outside of work. We are forced to see each other there." "I can't. Now silence up about it. End of discussion." "Fine. End of discussion." After that was said, you ended the call and turned off your phone. You weren't going to sit and bicker for his attention, so you headed back to your house.

Mail Jeevas
Right now, the rage was boiling up inside Matt as he witnessed another man giving you the eyes towards your rear. As you wrote down notes from the interview you conducted with a stranger after snapping a photo of him, Matt waited in his car and smoked a cigarette. The man wasn't paying attention to you, and he started to move his phone below his hip to snap a photo. You didn't notice because you used the wall of a building as a table to scribble down your thoughts. When Matt noticed, he immediately got out of his car. "Bastard!" he shouted. You and the man were alerted by Matt, but you were the only one who could take a step back from him. Without hesitation, he grabbed the man's wrist and yanked him to him before swinging a punch. Once the man was on the ground and pinned by Matt, you immediately tried to break the two up. "Mail! Stop!" The man groaned as he was repeatedly punched. "This is what you deserve and you know why!" "Hey!" an offer yelled as he grabbed Matt and pulled him up. Another person also interrupted the fight and made sure that Matt was restrained. "(Y/n), listen to me." "Silence young man!" You were scared, confused, and hurt by Matt's actions, so you didn't stop him from getting pulled away. Although, the officer was going to do so either way.

Teru Mikami
"What in the hell?" you mumbled. As soon as you arrived back to your place, you saw all of your belongings packed in boxes. Teru was there, and he was placing your favorite outfits in a suitcase. "Teru, what the hell are you doing?!" you asked. Teru hummed as he continued to fold your shirts neatly. "You're moving in with me," he said. "Why not, right? I'm either over here or you are over there. It makes sense just to move in with me." You were in complete shock. You had no idea what to say, but you weren't flattered by his assumptions. "My place is bigger. You can even have your workspace rather than using a small coffee table." Teru smiled at you until he noticed the aggravation in your expression. "Teru, no. You didn't even ask. What the hell is wrong with you?" You loved Teru, but you weren't comfortable with the idea of moving in with him already. "I thought you'd adore the gesture," Teru said. "I think it sweet that you want to live with me. But I don't appreciate you making that decision for me. Look, I need time to think about this," you snapped. You were too overwhelmed. After leaving the bedroom and heading outside into the hallway, Teru huffed and looked around at all of the labeled boxes.

Touta Matsuda
"Hey, (Y/n)! Guess what the chief told me to-. Hey, are you okay?" Touta said. You nodded quickly as you immediately wiped the tears from your cheeks. "Yeah, I'm fine," you smiled. After meeting with L, you went straight to your place while Touta attended stayed in a meeting with the chief. You weren't having a good day due to the lecture about you being too distracted in your personal life rather than being L's inside person in the police force. "You always do that. You cry when you're alone, then you act like you're okay when I'm around," he mumbled. You didn't say anything because it was true. Instead, you shrugged your shoulders and sat beside him on the bed. "I'm okay," you whispered. "I'm your boyfriend. I'm supposed to be there for you, but you don't let me," Touta went on. Honestly, his words made you tear up even more. "Touta, I just don't like crying in front of you or anyone." Touta was starting to get worked up, and you noticed his fist clenching in his lap. "That shouldn't matter. Maybe you just don't see me as someone who is there for you. Just like everyone else." When Touta stood up, he didn't hesitate to leave your bedroom. Tears started streaming down your face, and now your heart was aching a bit more.

Raye Penber
You ran down the steps of the staircase leading down to the subway. Police tape blocked both entrances, but you managed to get through. You were caught doing so, and now two guards were following behind you. "Raye!" you shouted. "Raye!" As you were working your evening shift at the diner, the television broadcasted a failed bombing attempt at the West Avenue side of the subway station downtown. Raye was there. You knew that because he was leaving for the night on a case and arrived there a few minutes ago. You immediately left work and rushed to the scene after he wasn't answering his cell. "Raye!" you yelled again. Raye perked his head up. He was reporting for he was the one who apprehended the attacker. He had swelling marks on his face from the fight. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" he asked quickly. "You weren't answering your phone! I thought something had happened to you!" "You shouldn't be down here," Raye said. He took you by the hand and waved over an officer. "It's not safe. Escort her out." "Raye?!" "There could be another bomber. I want you out of here for your safety. Now!" he yelled. He walked away from you as you were taken by the officer.