When He Meets Her For The First Time

Light Yagami
When Light stepped into his house after returning from high school, his mother rushed over to him. "Light, I need you to go upstairs and get those spare blankets from your closet," she said in a whisper. "We have a guest staying with us tonight. You might know her." With an unsure look on his face, Light followed his mother into the dining room, where he saw Y/n sitting on the couch. She appeared to be shaken up, restless as well for her hair was messy, eyes drooped tiredly, and not too focused on him. She was in cozy pajamas as well and holding a tissue to her bottom lip. "Y/n, this is Light. He's my son," the mother told her. Y/n peeked up at Light. She knew who he was as a stranger rather than a next door neighbor. "Is everything all right?" Light questioned. Again, his mother spoke out. "Well, Y/n's parents are out of town for the week. She was at home, alone, and there was a break-in and she was attacked." Y/n pulled the tissue from her lip when Light shot his attention back to her. "Nothing more than a busted lip," she mumbled. "I stumbled and bit it when running out of the house." Light was surprised. The neighborhood wasn't popular with break-ins, especially with his father being the chief of police. "My husband is on his way home now, but you can stay with us. I'd feel safer if you did," the older woman said with a smile. Light nodded to his mother and headed upstairs to his bedroom. "Would you look at that, an opportunity for you to play hero for a girl," Ryuk teased.

L Lawliet
Y/n awaited nervously and anxiously in the back of the group of agents. Like Matsuda, she was a recent detective added to the Kira Case, and just in time to meet the infamous L. She's heard of his work. Everyone in law enforcement has. Early in the morning, the task force arrived at the hotel L was currently residing. She put on a smile, it being slightly awkward, as the door to his penthouse room had opened. Everyone had the same reaction as Y/n when a tall, pale, and barefoot, dark-haired man came into view. He stood with a hunch and stared emotionless, and appeared uncomfortable to the cluster of detectives. Y/n swallowed her nerves and stepped forward. She removed her badge and flashed it at L, and soon the other detectives copied her. "You can trust us," she told him. Chief Yagami smiled over at her, then spoke out. "I'm very sorry we are late. Currently, the six of us are-." Chief Yagami was interrupted by L gesturing a finger gun to him. "Bang," he whispered. Y/n sucked in her lips, trying not to laugh at the random and silly move from the ghostly-white man. A giggle did slip when Aizawa questioned "What the hell was that?" Y/n then expressed her seriousness when L looked directly at her. He tilted his head, confused by her presence for a moment, then explained with a monotone on his reasoning and thoughts on Kira.

Mihael Keehl
As you were holding hands with your boyfriend, the two of you crossed the street once the light flickered green. "Will you walk faster?" "Will you slow down? I have my boots on today and the heels are heavy." Things haven't been great with your boyfriend lately. You refused to move in with him because you weren't ready, and he's been nothing but a jerk about it. You suggested the two of you go out to lunch while you were on break, and that's where you two were heading. Until a motorcycle decided to slam on its breaks inches from you. "Watch where you're going asshole!" your boyfriend shouted. The stranger on the motorcycle lifted the shield part of his helmet. He was about to say something to your boyfriend until he noticed you standing there. You had a look on your face that he couldn't describe. Your boyfriend then let go of your hand and continued to walk across the street. You followed quickly behind, and as you did so the stranger kept his eyes on you. "Will you wait up?!" "I'm not getting hit!" Once you caught up with your boyfriend, you tugged his arm. "Why are you acting like this?" "Why are you acting like we are okay?!" After your boyfriend walked off again, you glanced back at the guy on the motorcycle. He was still there until the light changed and he drove off. "Should have left with him then," your boyfriend mumbled.