Your And His Song

(Looking like me on a daily basis)

Light Yagami
Bring Me The Horizon- Follow You
Everywhere you go, Light will follow you. He has become attached to you, and he will go through anything to be by your side. This is why he chose this song because it explains his feelings better than words could.

L Lawliet
PUBLIC- Honeybee
There are two main reasons why Lawliet chose this song for the two of you to share. One being he has called you Honeybee since he first met you. The other reason is that you are his and you make him feel as if everything in the world was perfect. He loves and adores you, and this song describes that more than words could say.

Mihael Keehl
Theory of a Deadman-Out of my Head
Believe it or not, but Mihael can't get you out of his head whenever you are away from him. Another thing, after meeting you, you caught his attention constantly. There are big and little things about you that Mihael loves and thinks about.

Nate River
Skillet- Watching For Comets
Nate chose this song for you because you are rare like a comet. Even now, through everything the two of you have been through, he still finds you to be unique and you come in many ways for him to love.

Mail Jeevas
Neffex-Flirt
You and Matt have a different kind of love. Honestly, he knows that you've tried to warn him about your behavior. Before the two of you started dating, there was so much teasing and flirting that true one another in. That only made him fall in love with you more. He loves you, and he knows that you are his.

Teru Mikami
I Prevail- My Heart I surrender
From the moment Teru met you, you caught his attention. He focused on you, and he'll always do so whenever you are around. It's like his heart really did surrender to you, and now you will always have it.

Touta Matsuda
Maroon 5- She Will Be Loved
Touta will always be there. As a friend or as a lover, he'll remind you how beautiful you are and fix that broken smile of yours. He never wants to see you go through something he can prevent. You will be loved in every way by him.

Raye Penber
John Legend- All Of Me
All of Raye really does love all of you. This song perfectly expresses the feelings he can't describe with his words. You can call yourself a handful and say you are complicated, but none of that is true to him. If you give him all of you, he'll give you all of him.

(Yes, these are songs from my playlist)