His Valentine's Gift To You

Light Yagami
"Happy Valentine's," you whispered. Even though it was still very early, nearly two in the morning, it was Valentine's Day. You were staying the night over at Light's house. When you dug through his dresser for a pair of sweatpants, you accidentally found your gift, which was a beautiful, red, and lace lingerie set. As Light was asleep, you tried waking him up by giving him soft kisses on his shoulder. He then rolled onto his back and softly groaned. "Mhm, (Y/n)," he mumbled. As soon as he lied on his back, you took the opportunity to sit on his waist and present the outfit to him. "You found it?" he asked. Now he was awake and trying to focus on what you had in mind. You smiled and kissed him on the forehead after he finished feeling the soft material. "I did. Now let me give you an early gift," you said. Before he could question you again, you tugged the blankets off him. You then lowered his boxers down to his thighs. "So thoughtful," he whispered.

L Lawliet "Isn't this suppose to be L's job?" Touta whispered

L Lawliet
"Isn't this suppose to be L's job?" Touta whispered. "Ow! I burned myself!" "The Chief said this was L's only favor he's ever asked for. It's not like we could say no, we don't have anything planned today," Aizawa scoffed. Today was Valentine's Day, and Lawliet had a few detectives help out with his surprise for you. You and he were in the lobby and enjoying brunch.  Once you were finished with your meal, Lawliet messaged the detectives and sent them on their way before taking your hand and leading you back up to his hotel room. "Oh my gosh," you gasped. You did not expect to walk into a beautifully decorated room with a Valentine theme. "Cupid did the opposite of rob us," Lawliet mumbled. "You did all of this for me?" Lawliet nodded as he led you to the table. "Of course. It's the day of love after all. I find today ridiculous, but I show my love to you every day. But, I guess it doesn't hurt to express it more." You hugged him and kissed him before sitting on the couch. "Dessert now?" he asked. "Of course," you winked.

Mihael KeehlWhen you stepped into your apartment, you were interrupted by announcing that you arrived back home

Mihael Keehl
When you stepped into your apartment, you were interrupted by announcing that you arrived back home. The entire place was dark, yet there were a few lit candles on the coffee table. There was also a rectangular and red box in the center of sprinkled rose petals. Today was Valentine's Day, and this holiday fell on a Saturday. With that being said, Mihael was staying over. You were never led to believe that he had something planned because you assumed he wasn't that type of guy. After sitting on the couch, you took the box and slowly loosened the ribbon. Inside the box were chocolate squares that spelled out Let's Get Naked. "So sweets, what do you say? Let's get you naked and celebrate this day of love, huh?" Mihael was behind you, and he had sprinkled petals from your bedroom to where he stood. You smiled and accepted a kiss from him after scooting off the couch. "Mhm, I love the sound of that," you whispered.