His Special Way Of Showing You That He Loves You

(That meme has me dead. DED DEAD. Thank gosh I never went through that XD)

Light Yagami
Normally when you're upset about something, you'll keep quiet and avoid making eye contact with Light. Of course, he'll notice. He'll lift your chin and stare into your eyes. No words will have to be said, because that gesture alone tells you how much he loves you. He'll give you a smirk, then kiss your forehead.

L Lawliet
It doesn't matter if you are sad, worried, happy, angry, or before the two of you part ways, Lawliet will bring your hand to his heart as a reminder that he loves you. He won't say a word after he does so. He'll only stare into your eyes until you smile, which makes him smile. This gesture is not only beyond flattering, but it means so much to both of you.

Mihael Keehl
It's already known to you that Mihael isn't the best at displaying his emotions and feelings towards you. He might not tell he loves you every second of the day, but he tries to show you that he does. One way he does so is by grabbing the back of your head and making you press his forehead to his. He'll stay quiet for a while, then kiss your forehead before making you nuzzle into his chest.

Nate River
Nate can express how much he loves you in all types of ways. However, there is one specific gesture he'll do that speaks more than words. He will press his forehead to yours. He'll either stare into your eyes or keep them closed as he holds your hands. Sometimes, he'll remind you by words that he loves, but most of the time it's a silent interaction.

Mail Jeevas
It doesn't matter what mood you are in, Matt's way of reminding you that you are his and that he is in love with you is simple. He will take your hand and place your palm against his cheek. He'll hold your hand there as he smiles at you or tells you his feelings. Matt does this in apology for whatever reason as well.

Teru Mikami
Back when you and Teru first met, it was his actions that spoke louder than his words. It's been the same way since you and he started dating. With that being said, gestures are Teru's way of proving to you that he cares about and loves you. It could be by helping you clean, going grocery shopping with you, or by surprising you with flowers. It doesn't matter how, he'll always remind you.

Touta Matsuda
No matter how many times Touta will express how he feels about you through his words, nothing can compare to the action he does to remind you that he loves you. He will nuzzle his face into your neck and give you a soft kiss. Touta does this when hugging you, lying beside you, or in a surprise greeting from behind. It may seem cheesy, but that's his specialty.

Raye Penber
Raye's way of telling you he loves you without having to use words is simple but meaningful. No matter what mood you are in or where the two of you are, he will hold your hands and place your knuckles to his lip. Even after a gentle kiss, he'll keep them there as he speaks about his feelings for you.