Image Scenario: When He Gets You A Plushy

(Matt was hot. Preach!)

Light Yagami
"This is ridiculous," Light sighed to himself. "Why? All girls love plushies," L mumbled. "Don't tell me this fool knows more about women than you," Ryuk groaned. Unfortunately, Light ended up getting followed by a man named L. However, he only told you that L was his friend. You only knew about the Kira-case and how his father was involved. Light was meeting up with you at a café. He promised you a lunch date and figured L would finally leave him alone when he saw him acting normal. The two then came across a woman selling plushies, and L convinced Light to purchase you. "I thought you bailed on me," you laughed. "I wouldn't let him," L sighed. After you noticed the plushy, Light extended it to you. "Here you go. I figured you might like it." "He got it for you since he thinks you're as cute as a piglet," L spoke. "Clearly you haven't heard her laugh." Before Light could correct L, you then laughed and accepted the gift by giving him a tight hug. "I love it. It's very cute." Light smiled, and L started to give a smug look. "I know women," he whispered. "How sad."

L Lawliet "What the hell?" As you were cleaning up a room for a new guest, you finished up in the bathroom only to find a cheese ball on the bed

L Lawliet
"What the hell?" As you were cleaning up a room for a new guest, you finished up in the bathroom only to find a cheese ball on the bed. When you picked it up, you sighed in relief knowing it was fake. You then saw another googly-eyes cheese ball on the desk and you went to collect it. "The hell is going on?" you asked yourself. This room was your last room of the night, and afterward, you were going to head home. Lawliet had the police force in the suite he was staying in, and you did not want to be a disturbance. After placing the stuffies on your cart and grabbing a trash bag to put in the bins, you turned around only to have a bunch of the cheese balls on the floor. Before you could shout a curse word, Lawliet peeked out from the closet. "Surprise," he mumbled. You felt your stress melt away and you started to smile as he waved a fake bag towards you. "I got you a gift." You were flattered by the gift, but you were still confused about how long he was hiding in that closet. "You're going to get me in trouble," you laughed. "But thank you." As you started to place the mini, cheese balls into its bag, L was looking through the empty fridge. "My room's a bigger mess," he huffed.