How You Hug Him

(Me 100%)

Light Yagami
As much as you don't want to admit it, you are a bit more affectionate and clingy when it comes to hugging Light. You might not always have your arms around him, but you do have your reasons for hugging him.
For example:
Front Hug: To make him feel loved, in greeting, protected, and to comfort yourself.
Behind Hug: In an apology, to comfort him, in surprise greeting, or to keep you from leaving his side.
Double-arm side Hug: When you feel your surroundings threatened, or unsure about someone or thing.

L Lawliet
Believe it or not, but there's something about Lawliet that makes him such a huggable person. You can quite affectionate when it comes to hugging him, but each of your hugs has a certain and special meaning behind them.
For example:
Front Hug: To comfort him, to make him feel loved, to calm him, or before having to part ways with him.
Behind Hug: In surprise greeting, to remind him that you feel safe, and to show others that you are only his.
Double-arm side Hug: In an apology, to calm his mood, to comfort yourself as well, or to keep him from parting ways with you.
Arm Hug: When you feel threatened or unsure about your surroundings.

Mihael Keehl
There are moments where even you can have a temper and be stubborn towards Mihael. Although, there is a soft spot for him when it comes to accepting his hugs. Even if you don't admit it, you always have an arm or two around him.
For example:
Front Hug: To make him feel loved, to remind him that you feel protected, in greeting, and to comfort one another.
Behind Hug: To show others that you are his, or when he feels wary about a person.

Nate River
It's a surprise that you can become the affectionate one when it comes to hugging Nate. He'll often comment on how clingy you are to him. Nevertheless, he knows there are meanings to each hug you give him.
For example:
Front Hug: To make him feel loved, in greeting, to remind him that you feel protected, and to comfort him.
Behind Hug: In surprise greeting, or to comfort yourself.

Mail Jeevas
There's no doubt that you don't love having your arms around Matt. You love how flustered it makes him and you love to act clingy just to get a reaction out of him and embarrass him in front of others. Although, you do love showing off your affection for him with special meanings behind every hug of yours.
For example:
Front Hug: When you feel your surroundings or presence threatened, to comfort yourself, or before you part ways with him.
Behind Hug: To remind him that you feel protected, in surprise greeting, to calm him, and to keep you from leaving his side.
Double-armed Side Hug: Also in surprise greeting, and to show others that he is yours, and to use your advantages on hugging him.

Teru Mikami
Yes, Teru can feel flattered when you hug him, and so do you because you aren't always sure how he'll respond. Although, you don't hesitate to hug him at any place and during any time. Also, you do have a special meaning behind each hold on him.
For example:
Front Hug: To comfort him or yourself, in greeting, and before parting ways with him.
Behind Hug: To also comfort him in apology, in surprise greeting, to remind him that you feel safe, or to calm his nerves.

Touta Matsuda
It is no shocking surprise that you can be as much as a hugger when it comes to Touta as he can be towards you. Also, all of your hugs have a specific and special meaning.
For example:
Front Hug: Before parting ways with him, in greeting, or to comfort yourself.
Behind Hug: To also comfort him for any reason, in surprise greeting, or to keep him from leaving your side.

Raye Penber
You can become quite an affectionate person when you want to be. Raye is also surprised by how much you can cling to him. You may not admit it, but each hug you have on him has a special meaning behind them.
For example:
Front Hug: Before parting ways with him, in greeting, to comfort yourself, and in thanks.
Behind Hug: To also comfort him for any reason, in surprise greeting, or to keep him from leaving your side.
Arm Hug: When you feel threatened or unsure about your surroundings.