How You Kiss Him

(Me in high school)

Light Yagami
When it comes to kissing on Light, all of his and your stress melts away. Although during the times you do get in the kissing mood, you claim that there's a message behind each reason why you kiss on him.
For example:
Ear Kiss: When you know that you're getting on his nerves, and when you're being playful with him.
Lips Kiss: Just because you can.
Cheek Kiss: To make him flustered, an apology, or to relax him.
Chest Kiss: In greeting, in thanks, to remind him that you feel safe, or to show that you are his
Knuckles Kiss: In apology for whatever reason, or to comfort him.

L Lawliet
There's not a doubt that you try to kiss Lawliet whenever you can. You enjoy embarrassing him and teasing him and watching him get flustered puts you in a good mood. Even though he doesn't believe that you always have a reason for kissing him, all of your kisses have a reason behind them.
For example:
Ear Kiss: When you're in a playful mood, or to calm him or to get on his nerves.
Lips Kiss: Before you part ways with him, and after you tell him you love him.
French Kiss: To purposely embarrass him when he's causing trouble.
Cheek Kiss: In thanks, to also make him blush, or before you part ways with him.
Neck Kiss: When you're in a flirty and playful mood, or to relax him.
Collarbone Kiss: To comfort him, in apology for whatever reason, and to remind him that you are his and feeling safe.

Mihael Keehl
When it comes to Mihael, you can't compete with him when it comes to showing affection by kissing him. Yes, each one of your kisses has a special meaning behind them, but he tends to get sucked further out of reality.
For example:
Ear Kiss: To bring him out of his thoughts.
Lips Kiss: Just to display affection towards him.
Cheek Kiss: In thanks and congratulations.
Neck Kiss: To get him in a romantic mood, or to tease him when you're being playful.
Back of the shoulder Kiss: To remind him to relax and that you are feeling safe.

Nate River
To be honest, you sometimes get rather flustered when it comes to kissing Nate. You won't do so at random moments, but that only means all of your kisses have a special meaning behind them.
For example:
Lips Kiss: Before or after telling him you love him, to make him smile, or to congratulate.
Cheek Kiss: To make him flustered.
Chin Kiss: To comfort him, and an apology for whatever reason.
Chest Kiss: In a reminder that you are his, and that you feel safe.

Mail Jeevas
As for you when it comes to giving Matt kisses, you try not to admit that you are affectionate towards him. Honestly, he doesn't mind whenever you have the sudden urge to put your lips on him. Although, he does know you always come up with a reason for why.
For example:
Ear Kiss: To also tease him, to make up for aggravating him, or to relax him when he's frustrated.
Lips Kiss: Before parting ways with him.
Cheek Kiss: In thanks and congratulations.
Jawline Kiss: To make him flustered and when you're in a teasing mood.
Chest Kiss: To remind him that you are his, and you feel protected and feel calm.

Teru Mikami
To be honest, you tend to smother Teru in as many kisses daily. He doesn't mind it either, and watching him get embarrassed is entertaining. You do have a special meaning behind them as well.
For example:
Lips Kiss: To silence him, or before and after you tell him you love him, or before you part ways with him.
Cheek Kiss: To make him blush slightly when he's being too serious.
Neck Kiss: When you're in a flirty and playful mood, or to relax him.
Chest Kiss: In an apology, or in a reminder that you feel safe with him.
Knuckles Kiss: To make up for teasing him, or when you're in a playful mood.

Touta Matsuda
Unlike Touta, you aren't all that shy when it comes to kissing him.  All of your kisses do have a special meaning behind them too, and he knows that for sure.
For example:
Temple Kiss: To make him blush, smile, and in comfort, or showing him that you are his.
Lips Kiss: Just to display affection towards him.
Cheek Kiss: In thanks, in greeting, in apology, or before you part ways with him.
Knuckles Kiss: When you are being in a playful mood, or when you are trying to relax him.

Raye Penber
It doesn't matter how busy this man can be, you occasionally kiss on him at any chance you get. Raye knows there is a special and specific meaning behind each of your kisses as well.
For example:
Forehead Kiss: To comfort him and in apology for whatever reason.
Lips Kiss: Before you part ways with him, and after telling him you love him.
Cheek Kiss: To make him flustered, in thanks, or to relax his nerves.
Chest Kiss: To remind him that you feel safe.
Back of the hand Kiss: To show others that you are his and only his.