Your And His First Time

Light Yagami
"It's been nearly a week since you wrote in that notebook. I'm sure you're off the hook as Kira by now," Ryuk mumbled. Light was currently in the kitchen and getting himself a glass of water. You were over and in the living room packing your belongings. "The cameras are still up in my bedroom," Light whispered. A few days ago, Light become aware of hidden cameras across the house. Even his bedroom was tapped. You, of course, had no idea. At the moment, no one was home. It was only you and Light and that was the main reason why you were over at his house instead. "I haven't had any private time to myself either," Light added. "You've been enjoying her company. Don't act like you need alone time," Ryuk grinned. "No, but we need alone time. I think you better stay down here." "Huh? What is that supposed to mean? Light?!" Light headed back to the living room as you were placing your backpack on. "Care to walk me home?" you laughed. Light smirked, then grabbed your backpack and slipped it off of you. "Actually," he sighed. You hummed when Light pulled you back onto the couch with him. He brushed your hair behind your ear before he rested his chin on your shoulder. "Why don't you spend the night with me? Here. We don't have day school tomorrow, and I'm sure my mom would believe some type of story." Honestly, you were flustered by the thought of spending the night with Light. Now, you were getting embarrassed since he started to kiss your neck crease. "What do you mean you'll have to make up a story?" you asked. Light grinned as he slipped a hand underneath your shirt, and he started to feel up your sides. "Because I have a reason in mind for you staying the night here." After understanding where Light was getting at, you smiled and kissed him on the lips. He took that as a positive response and lead you upstairs and to his bedroom. That moment only escalated from there. About two hours later, Light slipped on his t-shirt as you lied in bed asleep and bare underneath the covers. "You can come in now Ryuk," Light called out into the hallway. "I had to plug up my ears. I don't see how that love God Cupid could listen to all that."

L Lawliet
"Housekeeping! L, I'm here!" you shouted. As soon as you stepped into L's room, you had to close the door immediately. You leaned against it and covered your face with your hands. "Oops," you whispered. Lawliet was wrapped in a towel at the waist, his hair dripping with water, and he was brushing his teeth too when you walked in. "Doesn't housekeeping announce themselves before walking in?" Lawliet mumbled. You were finished with your shift, and you wanted to tell Lawliet goodnight before you headed home. You awkwardly laughed as a reaction. You kept peeking through his fingers too, but that only made you more flustered. Lawliet was fit, despite all the sugar he ate. "You covering your face makes me feel unattractive. Am I too pale?" Lawliet huffed. He walked back to the bathroom to rinse his mouth and put away his toothbrush. As he did that, you managed to remove your hands from your blushing face. "N-no, you are very attractive. Very," you said nervously. Lawliet smirked as he walked up to you, and you continued to avoid eye contact with him. "You haven't even seen all of me yet. But I'm flattered by your opinion," he teased. Lawliet then grabbed your hands and placed them on his chest. You tensed and it made him chuckle. "Don't be shy. I belong to you." You exhaled a shaky breath as you rubbed your hands up to his shoulders. Lawliet only smiled and stared at you calmly. "Maybe you'll feel better if you too were naked?" he asked. "W-what?" you gasped. "How do I put this without sounding like a horny teenager?" Lawliet mumbled to himself. "Ah! Let me express my love for you physically. As in make you feel as good as you look." As embarrassed as you were, you started to smile. You knew what Lawliet was asking now and knowing that he wanted to take that next step relaxed you. As a response to Lawliet, you kissed him deeply and slipped your arms around his neck. After an hour later, you woke up to Lawliet lying on you. His arms were wrapped around your sides and his face was buried in the crook of your neck. You grinned as you stroked his hair. "I love you too," he whispered.